The results are hidden 0%
  • Joerock22

The results are hidden 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Hotseat Awards] Most Feared Warlord

Default Re: [Hotseat Awards] Most Feared Warlord

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Mac View Post
    So we have a 1v1 challenge soul?
    Those be fighting words! Seriously tho while you do certainly deserve to be up there, nobody installs the level of "we need to kill him before he becomes too powerful" that Mith dose lol.

I'd like to watch that one, both of you entertain me Perhaps it is time we had a new 1v1 Mac?
    Come to think of it, I'd enjoy a 1v1 or FFA with both of you in SS this winter - you know where to find me.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Blah! Gladly!

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

This category as allways is miths to loose! No offence Dr.Mac.. you have a huge reputation aswell but it's not like I my bricks while I discover we are bordering factions

I have not faced Joerock but Mith I know plenty of..
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

Riverknight's Avatar Last of the Romans

Got dat swede connection

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Riverknight View Post
    Got dat swede connection
    lol.. last I spoke to Mith we got into a huge argument about rules (I ruled in Souls favour).. the second time before we got lost in a swedish political debate. The fact still stands, mith is the worst guy you can have as an enemy, he is over-calculating, over-serious, kind of mean, but still probably the best we got here.. believe me I would like him to loose this one just to keep him from getting more hybris but he is the only choice in all honesty (from my opinion)
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

Ice Eyes's Avatar King of Winter

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsay Snow View Post
    I mistook Rivers second post there, along with the other people nominating. My bad Ice.
    Do worry about it mate, its all good but I swear 3 people said they voted for me? :p hahah anyways goodluck to all participants.

I dont know who to give my vote to on this reasons why, Ive never versed Mith in my 3 years of hogseating so cant say but I have heard the many stories......

Dr Mac: Great player, tough opponenent big stand off Crowns of Kings.. But my 5 months of inactivity I dont know that latest news and the hotseats sorry mac

Joe: TBH never seen him played in a westeros hotseat this could be being absent a while but I know he was killing it TATW hotseats. I know this cause I admin him in like 4 of these where he dominated them.

Overall I have decided but wont say my vote. I want it to be a surprise :p

Quote Originally Posted by Korpskog View Post
    last I spoke to Mith we got into a huge argument about rules (I ruled in Souls favour)..
    Good times, we should do it again soon. Looking back at those events... It was all your fault for allowing me to get away with it. Haha.

Riverknight's Avatar Last of the Romans

Arguing with Mith about hotseats.... it really is a rite of passage to becoming a great admin.

Matto16's Avatar Steward of Middle Earth

I guess I will broke my word here and vote for Mithridate. Mac is already getting my voice in other category, joeroc is excellent in TATW but not sure here and Mith is Mith so no need to explain why he is getting my voice.
    TATW HS Community Award

Badger-dude's Avatar Primicerius

Mith, mostly because Dr Mac was less active when I last played and so has less of a reputation to be wary of. I remember Dr you declared war on me in one of the championship hotseats but I had to withdraw due to real life, so we never had a chance to fight that battle!

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

Mith... Although you will all learn to fear me in time

Quote Originally Posted by themzr View Post
    What I don't understand is that soul claims that past contributions are not worth as much as current ones. And yet he advocates voting for mith although mithridate has done little of note. He has joined hotseats and won none and only recently came back. Could someone please explain the discrepancy?
    I'll reply here rather than spamming the Most Helpful with a topic that concerns an entire different category. There is a large difference between past contributions to the community and contributions to being Most Feared. Mithridate remains the best player around in my eyes, as nobody else installs the level of fear that he dose to the general player base and experianced players alike. I've seen Mac defeated by Ape. I've seen Joe defeated by Mith. I have yet to see Mith defeated by Joe or Mac. As for recently coming back, he's been back for ages now and any absence hardly effects anything unless the other options have out shined him during that absence.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12