Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: R2TR Campaign Rework

bobbyr's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: R2TR Campaign Rework

Hey La Tene, always good to hear from you!
    How are you these days?
    I'm still very thankful for the work you did with R2TR last year.
    Could you fix the bugs and make it fully compatible with patch 17?
    There are a few technical glitches due to the fact that R2TR was abandoned at patch 15 I think.

Some of the known bugs are that the resource icons are glitched out and income calculation is bugged (e.g. no army stance income let's say 500, change stance to raid -> income 650, change back to no stance in the same turn without moving -> income 400) and a few more minor things.

Cheers mate

Decanus

Hey Bobby, JaM had released a fully re-worked version a few months back so I took the opportunity to merge my campaign features. Please see the (updated) first post for some info and download link..

Hey . i dont know if its original R2TR feature or yours .. Im playing the sicilian romans and when i sent my spy to north every barbarian nation gave me 5000-50000 for non agression pact .

edit. bug was in the original R2TR too
    Last edited by Mouth Of Sauron; June 14, 2017 at 06:59 AM.

Decanus

Hi, thanks for the input. I also find this specific type of diplomacy malfunction, it's definitely from the official version because I have not done anything to diplomacy. Unfortunately I'm preoccupied with other things in life and I'm not sure if I will revisit this. Perhaps if JaM would communicate and consider implementing my features in to the main mod then I'd be more interested in doing more work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12