Thread: Needing Old Versions of CATW

Default Needing Old Versions of CATW

Hello CATW community!

I am searching for the first versions of CATW.. BETA1, BETA2A, or BETA2B. Anything before coco began making the HD 512x512 units.

Current CATW versions have the old unit textures but no entries are in the EDU so I wouldn't know what models to use.

I would like to use the old units from the BETAs because I love the way they look. Please I know someone has these versions on a hard drive somewhere!

Also, coco no longer has these files himself! The only hope is by fans or helpers who still have the old versions stored somewhere!

Regards,

~ahowl11

Default Re: Needing Old Versions of CATW

Anyone? I know somebody has it we can't let great works be lost!

I'm looking as we speak, its somewhere out there.

I know it is. There's a French site called planetetotalwar where he originally released it but the link is not there anymore. I can't find it anywhere on the net.
    but I know someone still has it who's downloaded it!

Agisilaos's Avatar GREECE - ΕΛΛΑΔΑ

somewhere in a dvd i have the mod saved, but i do not have a working pc or laptop right now. i am using a tablet the last month. which version are you looking to? i might have that one saved.
    Macedones were, are and will always be Greeks
    Under the Noble Patronage of jimkatalanos and proud patron of Agis Tournas and cocobongoclub-DJ
    Terrae Expugnandae, Imperial Might, Mythology, Complete Byzantine Roster, Ruins of glory, Sparta 3, Hegemonia City States, Roma Surrectum 2,300 Warlords of Sparta, Sparta 3.5, Classical Age Total War
    watch this
    , this and this
    Τακτική είναι να ξέρεις τι να κάνεις αν υπάρχει κάτι που μπορείς να κάνεις.
    Στρατηγική είναι να ξέρεις τι να κάνεις όταν δεν υπάρχει τίποτα να κάνεις.

Either Beta1, Beta2A or Beta2B. Anything before he made the hd textures because the ones he made before that look similar to EB and RTR units and I'd like to have them

Agisilaos's Avatar GREECE - ΕΛΛΑΔΑ

Macedones were, are and will always be Greeks
    Under the Noble Patronage of jimkatalanos and proud patron of Agis Tournas and cocobongoclub-DJ
    Terrae Expugnandae, Imperial Might, Mythology, Complete Byzantine Roster, Ruins of glory, Sparta 3, Hegemonia City States, Roma Surrectum 2,300 Warlords of Sparta, Sparta 3.5, Classical Age Total War
    watch this
    , this and this
    Τακτική είναι να ξέρεις τι να κάνεις αν υπάρχει κάτι που μπορείς να κάνεις.
    Στρατηγική είναι να ξέρεις τι να κάνεις όταν δεν υπάρχει τίποτα να κάνεις.

sinople's Avatar These Romans are crazy!

cocobongoclub-DJ's Avatar Père fourmois

Plus i'm about to come back with something new
    Santa...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Under the Noble Patronage of Agisilaos
    CATW Modeller skinner since 2006, now retired - Proud grandfather of Classical-Age Total War, the ancient world in 300 bc...
    http://www.ancient-battles.com

cocobongoclub-DJ's Avatar Père fourmois

Latest sample of old catw units, in a fully working revamped version of the original catw 03: http://www.ancient-battles.com/catw/download/catw03.7z
    Uploaded yesterday. catw03.4 with RS2 vegetation, new strats, all EN texts, with the Roman Families and other stuff to come.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Under the Noble Patronage of Agisilaos
    CATW Modeller skinner since 2006, now retired - Proud grandfather of Classical-Age Total War, the ancient world in 300 bc...
    http://www.ancient-battles.com