Thread: Beyond Skyrim

Default Beyond Skyrim

With the Cyrodiil team inching closer to the internal release data for Bruma and its surrounding area (48% done with it completely) I figured' I'd share this.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btOb2XqnNTw
    We're expecting it to be ready by the end of the Summer.. But you didn't hear that from me ... If you do not know or can not infer from the video; it is a mod that aims to put all of tamriel into the game. And we're inching there for Cyrodiil whilst Hammerfell is also making great progress from what I know (I am not associated with the Hammerfell team). Thoughts?

Vítor Gaspar's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Beyond Skyrim

That's just incredible!!

How will this run though? Will we have loadings when we go to another province?

This is amazing. I wonder how my tons of mods would interact with all this new content, though.
    EA Releases its version of Cyberpunk 2077 trailer
    ˙ǝsɐǝןd „ƃuıןןoɹʇ„ ǝuıɟǝp

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

Well 48% is only halfway, so i guess it depends on how long theyve been working on it Like the trailer though

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

OMG!
    Good job! An ambitious project. Will you put it out part by part? I.e Morrowind update, Hammerfell update etc or you'll bundle it all up together?
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

I wonder if its just the stories and maps and all, or if it also changes gameplay and other stuff, cause i sure would like to keep 100% of my current mods and just add those regions and their storylines and NPCs. (though i probably would have to start a new char, its much better than scrapping all these mods it took so long to find out/pick them/install them correctly/work out compatibility issues when you got more than 80 mods)
    Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

-Plutarch, life of Demetrius.

Arche Aiakidae-Epeiros EB2 AAR

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

*drops jaw on the floor*. Best mod ever? Judging from the trailer I say yes.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Shuu View Post
    *drops jaw on the floor*. Best mod ever? Judging from the trailer I say yes.
    I prefer Enderal to be honest+the fact that it will never actually be completed just like the same project for Oblivion died,at best some small parts of a province.
    Elder Scrolls Online :Messing up the Lore since 2007...

Well overhand or underhand: 3:50 Onwards...

Wow, I heard about this some time ago but I thought it was a dead mod, shame on me! That looks AMAZING!

UNDER THE MOST HONORABLE PATRONAGE OF: Legio!
    PATRON OF: Wangrin, ♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔, Geronimo2006 and Narf!