Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Total War Arena Update history - last updated 01.05.2016

alQamar's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Total War Arena Update history - last updated 11.11.2015

Good to hear the patch improved the CPU lag, can you tell me which CPUs you are using, and in which occassions the CPU lag comes up (map, position, special conditions e.g. fire etc). I would like to pass this on to the devs
    NEW: Total War Saga: Britannia benchmark thread - last update: 10.05.2018
    HOW-TO-step-up-from-MBR-CSM-LEGACY-BOOT-to-UEFI-GPT
    Many of my past contributions in the time from 2011-2017 will contain content that now show broken links. Unfortunately I had to delete all pictures linked on TWC that were hosted on imageshack.us. Read why
    If you are missing anything of interest, please let me know. Sorry for any inconvinience caused.

alQamar's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Total War Arena Update history - last updated 11.11.2015

I am sorry I was not able to keep up this thread since November 2015.

Since then 4 more patches were released, which two of them were introducing new commanders Cynane and Vercingetorix, and then another special one Dogbert the Chosen - well this was more an April's fool though

Currently Total War Arena is not playable anymore since 1st of March, which doesn't mean the game has failed, it is more like a creative break, they already took the game down end of 2015 for a couple of weeks.
    According the latest blog post, the Arena team is working on extraordinary changes like described here: https://blog.totalwararena.com/2016/...arge-and-pike/

If you want to keep updates for the patch changes have a look at the official page here: https://blog.totalwararena.com/category/patches/
    Many of my past contributions in the time from 2011-2017 will contain content that now show broken links. Unfortunately I had to delete all pictures linked on TWC that were hosted on imageshack.us. Read why
    If you are missing anything of interest, please let me know. Sorry for any inconvinience caused.

Kahvipannu's Avatar Bring me Solo & wookie

Default Re: Total War Arena Update history - last updated 01.05.2016

Has there been any word when this is coming back online?

alQamar's Avatar Citizen

I haven't heard about when it will be back online

Probably in a few weeks, when enough people who didn't get to play Arena have bought Warhammer to satisfy their TW needs...
    Prof's Mods (Attila Mods)
    Creator of Polemarchia: Total War
    Under the patronace of Epistolary Richard
    <- Now with Attila screens

Kahvipannu's Avatar Bring me Solo & wookie

Ah yes, I guess they don't want those two games to capitalize each other, they are competing for the same market in a way, makes sense.

Thing is, I'm huge in to WH too, love it, but I'm more waiting Arena to come back online...

Very interested to see what changes the devs have in store for us once the game comes back online.

alQamar's Avatar Citizen

Well indeed if you compare the lobbies Warhammer MP is pretty much active also you will find a lot of recognized clans and names among the TOP 100. Compared to Arena it does not feel like a team game but also Arena has it pros and cons

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

This looks like the most official thread.
    It appears the official Non-Disclosure Agreement was ended on the 18th of August, and Total War Arena will be at Gamescom in the WarGaming booth (dunno whether playable or just viewable).

Here's the schedule.

• Tuesday 15:10–15:50
    • Wednesday 12:10–12:50
    • Thursday 11:10–11:50 and 16:10–16:50
    • Friday 11:10–11:50 and 15:10–15:50
    • Saturday 14:10–14:50 and 16:10–16:50

I'm personally not all that interested in Arena, besides from being able to grab the unique models from it such as the Commanders and porting them to Rome 2/Attila since they're pretty cool models. That said, it is good to see it's finally coming back into the public.

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Moderator Emeritus

Thread stuck (and other stickies tidied).

alQamar's Avatar Citizen

Hello guys, this thread is outdated. Due to technical changes and transition of the game to wargaming.net is has become hard to gather and list changelogs.
    Changelogs will be only available on forum.totalwararena.com (NA) or forum.totalwararena.net (EU) - yes they even seperated the forum community

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Moderator Emeritus

Noted mate, cheers.

Fransisca's Avatar Laetus

the new battle map is groovy, what im waiting for is a balance patch for archers here to make infantry feel less useless/infinitely kiteable

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12