Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CAC Campaign Pack, providing additional campaigns to the game. Version 1.2.4 Released 2018-08-18

Default Re: CAC Campaign Pack, providing additional campaigns to the game. Released 2015-06-01

Quote Originally Posted by AzraelIII View Post
    Game startup reports an error, even if we do everything according to instructions.If I mark in the startup "campaign.pack 'and the game works. Otherwise, no "campaing.pack" mod works.
    Are you using the CAC 1.0 mod alongside the campaign pack?

Default Re: CAC Campaign Pack, providing additional campaigns to the game. Released 2015-06-01

Quote Originally Posted by Cesco View Post
    I'm playing the four emperor campaign and i found the corruption level to be very high, maybe it should be decreased...with Vespasianus i conquered all Italia, north afica and southern france and i have almost no income due to corruption.
    Thanks for the feedback Cesco. Is it the general building+tech corruption that is the dominant factor or is it the regional one?

Cesco's Avatar Decanus

It seems to me it's the regional one, as it does increase every time i take a new settlement.
    Huic ab adulescentia bella intestina, caedes, rapinae, discordia civilis grata fuerunt ibique iuventutem suam exercuit

Is the city sack & liberation mod compatible with this mod?

Quote Originally Posted by AzraelIII View Post
    Game startup reports an error, even if we do everything according to instructions.If I mark in the startup "campaign.pack 'and the game works. Otherwise, no "campaing.pack" mod works.
    I just tested the mod with the beta of upcoming patch17. Strangely it crashed upon loading. The reason was the naming of the mod files:

If the mod files are written with any CAPITAL LETTERS included the game crashed, while loading. However, if I renamed the file from "CAC_Campaign_Pack_v1.x" to "cac_campaign_pack_v1.x" then it worked alright. Same thing applies for the v1.x Mod Pack: from "CAC_Mod_v1.x" to "cac_mod_v1.x"

Try this and see if it works for you?

Default Re: CAC Campaign Pack, providing additional campaigns to the game. Version 1.2 Released 2016-03-27

Updated version 1.2 is now released Since all campaign startpos files are completely rebuilt, you will need to start a new campaign for full effect.

Enjoy!

Installed Changes:

All campaigns (startpos files) are completely rebuilt, entirely using the Assembly Kit, which means:

• All CAC-playable factions have victory conditions added or changed compared to vanilla Rome 2
    • All factions have buildings from the start of the campaign compared to earlier version of CAC. This means that factions such as Venetkens, Kushan Empire, Hashmannim and Parni now have starting buildings.

Hashmannim roster is edited
    Carthaginian roster is edited (including mercenaries)
    Some minor reported and unreported bugs were corrected
    Other very minor changes included

Default Re: CAC Campaign Pack, providing additional campaigns to the game. Version 1.2 Released 2016-03-27

hello, first of all congrats for the mod, in the campaign of alexander, is possible play with sparta in alexander campaign
    [URL="http://www.radikal.ru/"][/UR
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vdNXJ2E181c

Quote Originally Posted by JOHANNES View Post
    hello, first of all congrats for the mod, in the campaign of alexander, is possible play with sparta in alexander campaign
    Thanks

No, Sparta is not playable for the player.

Civis
    Malang city, East Java province, Indonesia

Thank You very much for Alexander the Great campaign, to give My impression and feedback for that campaign, may I post here or on the C.A.C Feedback forum thread ?

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

This looks great, I have a short window between research papers so I will definitely be giving this model some attention. Well done on some serious hard work.

Default Re: CAC Campaign Pack, providing additional campaigns to the game. Version 1.2.1 Released 2017-03-03

Updated to version 1.2.1 to make it current with CAC mod pack version 1.2.1.

Default Re: CAC Campaign Pack, providing additional campaigns to the game. Version 1.2.1 Released 2017-03-03

there is a bug of kushan infantry.when i see them ,some of them have a strange triangle thing between their leg

Hi!
    I've got RTW2 Emperor Edition, installed on steam, on MAC OS. I signed up CAC on steam, but i don't know how to start this mod. I just clicked "play" on steam, but start vanilla version. Can you help me?

Quote Originally Posted by Marzio de li trabucchi View Post
    Hi!
    I've got RTW2 Emperor Edition, installed on steam, on MAC OS. I signed up CAC on steam, but i don't know how to start this mod. I just clicked "play" on steam, but start vanilla version. Can you help me?
    sorry i wrote in wrong topic! I'm going to post in correct one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12