Thread: [Submod in Development] AOR Skins

Default [Submod in Development] AOR Skins

Hello all,

I've been working on a rather large unit overall, as like many of you (I hope) I feel that all the houses should be in this game, in order to really do credit to the ASOIAF world. I have completed generic rosters for every house, minor and major through the different ug models; I'm aware there may be a better way, but for me that was the most plausible option. On that note, if anyone knows if horse models can be upgraded alongside normal units please would you share your knowledge. Anyway, now I've completed the generic units I really wanted to know what people would like to see as an AOR unit. Literally, any house, so if you feel House Peasebury should be rocking some elite pea pod knights or whatever please list below, and provide a bit of detail about your desired unit, I.e what would make it unique, weapons, what it looks like, name. Now before I start, I'm not very active on this site, due to life so I will not be giving any release date as this is something I do at my own pace. However, it would be nice to have a group brainstorm over this sort of thing, so it can give new ideas to myself and my project, and hopefully inspire just good ideas in general and be implemented in other mods! Hope for a good few ideas from you all!

Etruscan's Avatar Civis

Default Re: [Submod in Development] AOR Skins

Hey this seems like a good idea! ok so, 1. 'Wardens of the trident' medium swordsmen armed with javilens sworn to houses Vance, and Piper. 2. 'Blackewood longbows' great bowmen from Raventree hall. 3. 'Dragonseeds' Velaryon bastards armed as spearmen in the seahorse of their sire. 4. 'Swords of the Dawn' Dayne men armed with greatswords. 5. 'Knights of the green hand' The last of the once Prestigious Knightly order exiled to the lands of house Manderly. 6. 'Hammers of Crakehall' Crakehall men at arms armed with war hammers.