Thread: Roll Call

Hader's Avatar Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse.
    took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Roll Call

Roster will be posted here and updated once signups have officially closed. Then everyone who has applied to the University Student usergroup can access this forum and should be able to post.

If you're one of the moderators who signed up and can post regardless, just hold your horses and wait til the official start

---

Edit: Here is the final roster. Please post now in this thread so I know you are able to post here.

Roster

• Aikanar
    • Lifthrasir
    • IlluminatiRex
    • Flinn
    • Junaidi83 de Bodemloze
    • Veteraan
    • Biggles9087
    • Ngugi
    • Gibor
    • Sarkiss
    • Sentou-no-Sakka-
    Last edited by Hader; June 01, 2015 at 01:42 AM.

Hader's Avatar Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Roll Call

Everyone who has applied to the University Student usergroup has been accepted and should be able to post here. If you were accepted and cannot post here, PM me. If you are a later entry I may not have accepted your join request yet. Double check you are in the usergroup before PMing me please.

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Present

Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Present and ready
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Works for me.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Aikanár's Avatar no vaseline
    Blog Entries

Hey folks

Son of Louis Lux, brother of MaxMazi, father of Squeaks, Makrell, Kaiser Leonidas, Iskar, Neadal, Sheridan, Bercor and HigoChumbo, house of Siblesz

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.

IlluminatiRex's Avatar Are you on the square?
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Yo Prof what's shaking bacon.

(If I said that to my Professors at school, I don't think it would go down all that well )
    I am the author of the "Weaker Towers" and "Officers Of" series of mods for Total War: Warhammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Holmes
    One of the problems with trying to write about the First World War is that most people have already read Wilfred Owen and Siegfried Sassoon, Pat Barker and Sebastian Faulks before you get to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Fisher
    Can the Army win the war before the Navy loses it?

Great! I am also in the class!

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

If I remember my last class properly, bribes are not only tolerated, but encouraged; do the teacher want an apple?
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Blog Entries

I hate Apple.

Cash it is then; glad to be onboard

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Hey everybody hows it going.

Foederatus

Here! Whoo~
    鳴る神の
    少しと読みて
    さし曇り
    雨が降らぬか
    君を留めむ

万葉集、短歌2513

Sorry guys goiing to have to pull out of this class due to laptop crashed on my phone at the mo wishing everyone the very best with the course.

Came to say the same as biggles'. Far less dramatic than a computer dying (pity to hear that, biggles), the RL university buisness that delayed my first entry also proven a big failure, to my great disappointment, thus after that I'm in need of some mental time off.
    Really looked foreward to this class and fun works ahead, thank you for hosting it Hader and best of luck to all classmates going strong!

regards Ngugi

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Wowww That's a sad news guys. That happened to me a couple of months ago and I really understand how you can feel now.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Aikanár's Avatar no vaseline
    Blog Entries

I probably need to drop out, too. Time's more tight in RL atm. than I expected and I simply won't find time to record sufficient ingame footage. A shame, really, alas that's how it is. Sorry, Hader, for dropping out. Everybody enjoy the class

Son of Louis Lux, brother of MaxMazi, father of Squeaks, Makrell, Kaiser Leonidas, Iskar, Neadal, Sheridan, Bercor and HigoChumbo, house of Siblesz

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Aik, you just quit because you can't troll Ngugi anymore

jokes aside, I'm sorry that you have to left guys; I'm too pretty busy, but I will try to hold up as much as I can
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader