Thread: Tvskmod is best mod

Default Tvskmod is best mod

That is all. Thank you.

Default Re: Tvskmod is best mod

Well Im looking forward to the upcoming things in tuskmod, like the better CAI and the seige escalation changes. Until then the dynamic garrisons add a great deal to the campaign.

The battles play out really well with the changes made. I'm usually immersed in the battle till the nail biting end, which is what we want.

Interestingly i m playing @CCR Critical Ranged Rebalance - which alters the ranged game. It doesn't conflict ith Tusk's changes which is odd becasue I thought Tusk changed trajectories and @CRR does.

In @CRR he goes for flatter, and I believe in tusk they are higher. I dont know why they don't clash, but it plays out well.

Edit to add ; Tuskmod also runs with a lot of stuff from Magnar , Sharpeyed ,and Blackberry too. They all do very slightly different things it seems which is great.
    Last edited by Indus_Valley; June 01, 2015 at 01:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Indus_Valley View Post
    Well Im looking forward to the upcoming things in tuskmod, like the better CAI and the seige escalation changes. Until then the dynamic garrisons add a great deal to the campaign.

The battles play out really well with the changes made. I'm usually immersed in the battle till the nail biting end, which is what we want.

Interestingly i m playing @CCR Critical Ranged Rebalance - which alters the ranged game. It doesn't conflict ith Tusk's changes which is odd becasue I thought Tusk changed trajectories and @CRR does.

In @CRR he goes for flatter, and I believe in tusk they are higher. I dont know why they don't clash, but it plays out well.

Edit to add ; Tuskmod also runs with a lot of stuff from Magnar , Sharpeyed ,and Blackberry too. They all do very slightly different things it seems which is great.
    What do you mean by "it doesn't conflict?" I haven't looked inside the different mods you've mentioned above but I believe almost all modders use a file naming system now where it simply allows for the latest loaded mod to supersede previous ones even if the mods have edited the same db components.

If you use Mitch's Mod Manager, you can see what mods conflict with each other, and you can change their load order both so that you don't have to depend on the naming scheme and so you can give mods preference (submods, for instance).

Of course, mods which don't do file overwrites won't show up as conflicting, even if the content effectively does conflict. Tuskmod has yet to include a single file override, and thus, it is highly unlikely the mod manager will show any conflicts.