Thread: Total War Academy: Episode One - The Rules Of Battle

CA Developer Icon Total War Academy: Episode One - The Rules Of Battle

Whether you’re a masterful tactician or a wannabe general, The Total War Academy can teach you a thing or two about the battlefield. Each episode in this new series will cover key aspects about battles in Total War and gradually cover more advanced tactics as the series progresses.

Episode One is titled “The Rules of Battle” and will cover everything you need to know about what affects your army, how to manoeuvre it and the terrain around it. This is easily one of our most requested videos, let us know what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwx7Whc8518

Default Re: Total War Academy: Episode One - The Rules Of Battle

useless to most veterans here, better patch Attila its been 2 months since last patch!!!
    War is Hell, and I'm the Devil!

Huberto's Avatar Praepositus

Those tracers look awful.

Might be of help to newcomers to the series on the other hand. Anyway, would be great to hear some news about the next patch.
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires

Thanks for efforts. I suppose this is for multiplayer games 'cause in single player there's no time or way for any tactics considering AI just rush you forward.

Thank you, I suppose.

To be honest I am a bit confuzed, because I wonder why was this video released.
    A helpful one for me though: the Ctrl thingy I never knew it existed and I am a grognard

Things that you've already learned in tutorial: The Video.
    But seriously guys, when is the next DLC? I can't start an ERE campaign, because I know I'll have to start over once "eastern" culture pack is released.

I would assume this is a helpful guide to bring new players into the fold. It may work on a small scale but i think retention is the key or even someway or brining back those who have left the community would be an ideal target.

Almost 1.7 Million copies of Rome 2 over atilla, granted its been out less, lets say it gets to an even 1 million in a year or 2. That would be 1 million owners of rome 2 did not buy Attila. <--- AKA retention is the key for future marketing.

SharpEyed's Avatar Be Fair and Thankful!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyso3 View Post
    I would assume this is a helpful guide to bring new players into the fold. It may work on a small scale but i think retention is the key or even someway or brining back those who have left the community would be an ideal target.

Almost 1.7 Million copies of Rome 2 over atilla, granted its been out less, lets say it gets to an even 1 million in a year or 2. That would be 1 million owners of rome 2 did not buy Attila. <--- AKA retention is the key for future marketing.
    well said.

SharpEyed's Avatar Be Fair and Thankful!

So is 2nd one ever gonna come? I guess not.

Hegemon de Pagan's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Huberto View Post
    Those tracers look awful.
    True , or not.. not awful it completly destroy battle view like they shoot with dirt :x