Thread: Factions missing

Default Factions missing

Hi everyone,
    I wanted to say that some important factions are missing, and here they are :

Barbarian factions:

>the Lombards
    >the Scotti
    >the Jutes
    >the Angles
    >the Alani

North african faction:

>the Garamantians

Arab factions:

>the Ghassanids
    >the Lakhmids
    >the Himyarites

brittonic factions:

> gododdin
    > ystrad clut

Please let us know if you're goind to add in this wonderful mod ... thanks to you all !
    Last edited by Moorafrica; May 28, 2015 at 04:49 AM.

Default Re: Factions missing

Quote Originally Posted by Moorafrica View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I wanted to say that some important factions are missing, and here they are :

Barbarian factions:

>the Lombards
    >the Scotti
    >the Jutes
    >the Angles
    >the Alani

North african faction:

>the Garamantians

Arab factions:

>the Ghassanids
    >the Lakhmids
    >the Himyarites

brittonic factions:

> gododdin
    > ystrad clut

Please let us know if you're goind to add in this wonderful mod ... thanks to you all !
    Hi Moorafrica and thank you for your input
    Britain is too small of a region to add all those factions in comparison to the map as a whole. We included the settlements of the Gododdin: Din and Ystrad Clut: Alt Clut and Viriconium on the Severn river. The Britannia Councillium will represent the Britain faction.(possibly a Dumnonia faction in Britany and the Dumnonia region). The British Isle Germanic factions will most likely be represented by a coalition between the Saxons, Anglii and Jutes. The Picts have 2 settlements in Scotland and Gaelic Hibernia so far has two settlements. Both factions will be they will be represented by the first two level castles(political or Military strongholds for their province)They did not have large settlements. Britain itself will not be able to expand beyond a large town unless the settlement such as Ebruc or London is structured as a city with stone walls. Thus far we have the Mauri faction, Vandals and Romans in Africa. The Lombards are in just south east of Denmark. Many of the Eastern European factions will emerge from under the yoke of the Huns. We are possibly Looking at 2 campaigns. One that starts in 436AD and another in 453AD. The 436AD campaign would allow a player to dictate the rise of Attila. It will be quite a challenge to play the Huns as their Empire splinters to the emerging factions after the death of their ruler. We haven't decided yet on Arab factions and the surrounding factions for the Sassanids. We will be working our way there soon.
    Last edited by Riothamus; May 28, 2015 at 06:41 AM.

Hey thank you Riothamus for the answer !! It seems promising, since you talked about factions surrounding the Sassanid empire, i was thinking about the Hephtalites (white Huns) just north of transoxiana ( sogdiana ) as in the first invasio barbarorum

Hey thank you Riothamus for the answer !! It seems promising, since you talked about factions surrounding the Sassanid empire, i was thinking about the Hephtalites (white Huns) just north of transoxiana ( sogdiana ) as in the first invasio barbarorum
    Anytime Yes..(Hephtalites) a faction on the list. Naddum has some very good ideas for this region we can soon share. I will likely make navigational rivers. As is you can travel by boat up rivers. This can easily be done. Also I don't like the size of the mountains on this map..its a bit too much. May have to touch that up a bit
    Last edited by Riothamus; May 28, 2015 at 08:54 AM.

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

I like the idea very much, that's why i really think this mod will be one of the best mods (if not the best) of MTW2 ... I'll be following the team's work !! Have a good day Riothamus !

Hey Riothamus !! Can you tell me approximatly when IBII will be released? Thank you

Hey Riothamus !! Can you tell me approximatly when IBII will be released? Thank you
    We cant ever promise when but the most difficult things are in place and we have access to everything needed to add. Its just a matter of how much we developers can work on the mod. Things happen, Everyone has a life. In the next few months I'm hoping it to be very advanced and something we can showcase...but again it depends on our time and the resources to do so.
    Last edited by Riothamus; May 30, 2015 at 07:41 AM.

Reno Melitensis's Avatar Domesticus

Like when your PC, that's a real setback.Thanks to the All Mighty God of Modding, I managed to save almost all of my work.

Cheers

Reno Melitensis's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by k/t View Post
    When your PC what?
    Disk error is the worst case scenario, but it may be only a format. But at least 90% of my work was saved on an other disk.

Cheers

Miles

ahem.....I must say may Sol Invictus and Julianus his representatvie on earth guide your effortsi nto the undying light!...........now then where to invoke shaytana.... Beend playing Ck2 Lux Invicta and the IB2CB3 while waiting

Quote Originally Posted by RandomSarmartian View Post
    ahem.....I must say may Sol Invictus and Julianus his representatvie on earth guide your effortsi nto the undying light!...........now then where to invoke shaytana.... Beend playing Ck2 Lux Invicta and the IB2CB3 while waiting
    What you think of IB2CB3 RandomSarmartian?