Thread: Little submod for lowering upkeep and cost of units to vanilla prices

Default Little submod for lowering upkeep and cost of units to vanilla prices

Ithink that upkeep and cost of units are too damn high! So , I like too see a lot of armies on campaign map, lol, so I decided to make a mini-submod for lowering prices... So I ask for permission... Im on half way to finish! Tomorrow it will be finished!

Default Re: Little submod for lowering upkeep and cost of units to vanilla prices

Default Re: Little submod for lowering upkeep and cost of units to vanilla prices

Its compatible with RTW.exe (just RtW.exe) and without loyalty ... Pls say what do you think about this mini-mini-sub-submod

This is a beta version and I do not know how AI reacts with these prices, so feel free to comment your empires and AI behaviour you noticed.
    It is compatible with RTW.exe (I tried) and it SHOULD be playable using ALX.exe.
    Just extract the text file, and paste it in data file. No CTD is noticed

The final version of submod is done! V0.1
    RTW.EXE AND ALX.EXE
    XGM VERSION:5.9.29
    enjoy!
    Notice: with these low prices AI will spam you with huge armies (IT SHOULD HAPPEN)Pavle's Reducing Submod v0.1.zip