Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What factions would you guys like to see made playable in Total War: Arena?

Default Re: What factions would you guys like to see made playable in Total War: Arena?

- Nothing past 10th century.

- China

Vardan the Great's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: What factions would you guys like to see made playable in Total War: Arena?

I think it shall be separated by both regional and timeframe aspects. In ancient world I would like to see Rome,Greeks,Carthage,Armenia,Parthia. In older ages they may be Hitties,Egypt,Assyria,Babylon. Also would like to see Achemenid Persia. Medieval times must be europe middle east and far east sperated. Modern history I think only europe. So Arena TW can become one of the most played online games. Like Dota,CS,Starcraft and others.
    "An unexpected death is a death, an intended death - immortality"
    (c) Vardan Sparapet, before the Battle of Avarayr

I won't name anything else until we see ancient China. It deserves it more than any other military civilization of ancient times and CA has ignored them long enough.

SerbianWOLF's Avatar Semisalis

For medieval period- Serbia.
    No freedom was ever given by any request, nor good speech. Freedom is what you conquer !

SharpEyed's Avatar Be Fair and Thankful!

Well we have Carthage (and Elephants) for a while now and they're working on a new faction. But "Which" -is unknown yet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123