Thread: Files in different component

Default Files in different component

Hello, i have problem with instalation of ACW mod, i have 2 HDDs, one small ( C ) for operation system and seccond 1TB for games and other bigger things. Here is screenshot: [IMG] httpi.imgur.com8sZf0uc.jpg[/IMG]

Default Re: Files in different component

[QUOTE=Oliver47;14529932]Hello, i have problem with instalation of ACW mod, i have 2 HDDs, one small ( C ) for operation system and seccond 1TB for games and other bigger things. Here is screenshot: http://imgur.com/b142DJr

Eh.. sorry for that, i realy dont like forums, that link in first post dont work.

Trig's Avatar Centenarius

Did you try the beta installer yet?

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Beta-Installer

click banner for ModDB page and all ACW versions download links

Default unlock the campaign

HELLO everyone

I just discovered an interesting thing to play ACW campaign 3.6

Recently I started the Confederate campaign. obviously the lap 25 crash and impossible campaign to continue.

tampering in the last backup with the ESF editor I discovered that could change the turn number and date.

has any chance I modified them in registering the turn 40 and changing the date and season (we know that they are some crash at the 30 turns). strangely it worked I could continue the campaign quietly without crash. I know why it worked but whatever.

Only 10 turns after the game has crashed again. I then did the same thing and this time I put 1 turn. so I can play 23 turns without crash. But at the turn 22 I have to start and register turn 1.

This works great, it's been two days since I continued the campaign and I should be on the turn normally 50/60. It's really cool. However, obviously the date and the number of its turn distorted in the game, but whatever

if you want to do the same, you need ESF editor, go to the last savegame and edit in campaign_env / campaign_model / campaigne-calendar.
    if you enter the first round just put 0 on the first line, 1 on the second, and 1 on the third.
    in the 3 line you can change the year and the season

save with another name

I hope it works as well for you as for me.it's better to make off as the show CPU move. I advise you to do many different savegame.

Finally, it does not avoid crashes during battle but if this problem can not be fully resolved. But reduce graphics and make lots ot savegame can help. and to be patient too

I hope it can help modders
    and i hope that more people would make a new campaigne with this awesome mod.

sorry for my very bad english....

I will try that beta installer.

There is it: http://i.imgur.com/hbzgxme.jpg i cant also now launch Empire.

Does it crash to desktop, did you select Zone of Recruitment under SubMods?

I have there that ZoR file, but how can i ´´select´´ it?

did you use the installer I created, after you install it and you start ACW with the icon placed on your desktop, when it opens
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ACW 3.6 big.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	254.3 KB 
ID:	325757

make sure that it is checked before you select a campaign. If you did a fresh install of Empire and then installed the mod disregard the message of extra files....

I found it, but Steam still say me it dont found executable file.

I dont understand? Are you saying that steam cant find ACW 3.6?

Mod say threre is still vanila files ans Steam ´´game failed to start (Missing executable file)´´

Sounds like a bad instal..Completely delete everything ACW and Empire..do a reinstall of everything and use the installer to add 3.6 once ETW if reinstalled. click Zone of Recruitment and start the game..... Not much more I can do than that. Please if possible post your crash log so I can look at it....

I will try re-install everythink.

Is still dont work, its same problem i think.