Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: ACW 3.6 Beta Installer

Default Re: ACW 3.6 Beta Installer

Quote Originally Posted by vonkinderei View Post
    I've tried to use this installer 3 times now over clean installs of ETW and when I try to start a campaign it starts to load and then crashes with no error report, it just crashes back to the launcher

I am able though to play custom battles ... so what's the problem and even more what's the solution
    Do you own the DLC Warpath??

vonkinderei's Avatar Libertus

I reckon I should'a included that tid bit of information huh ...

Yes I do ... in fact, I have the Steam version of both if that makes any difference

I dont have the warpath, but i was able to play other versions like 2.4 but i dont know or i was able to play 3.4-3.5 because i didn't get them installed.
    But still....i can't install this one, it worked before but it now doesnt...

Works just fine, good effort Railin.

Alright, got it kinda working, just 1 question, look, i dont own warpath, so i play the other campaign, but afther 3 turns, i lose 6 state's due to rebelion...... is that a bug???

Works for me so far. So much easier than trying to download each file individually.

Sorry, I am not able to get the mod to decompress even with using the autoinstaller from my pc download list. All I get when double clicking (3.6 at my pc download list) or what ever is a white screen with green compression image in the middle (nothing happens, no commands, no questions, nothing). I even went and downloaded a 7z from it's web site, tried to copy-paste the 3.6 down load into the new 7z extractor, but the paste will not insert into the file line of the opener, nor when hitting the selector (for opening files) of 7z will a 3.6 selection appear on the pc download list. I'm frustrated, Need help!

Quote Originally Posted by operating View Post
    Sorry, I am not able to get the mod to decompress even with using the autoinstaller from my pc download list. All I get when double clicking (3.6 at my pc download list) or what ever is a white screen with green compression image in the middle (nothing happens, no commands, no questions, nothing). I even went and downloaded a 7z from it's web site, tried to copy-paste the 3.6 down load into the new 7z extractor, but the paste will not insert into the file line of the opener, nor when hitting the selector (for opening files) of 7z will a 3.6 selection appear on the pc download list. I'm frustrated, Need help!
    Corrupt download perhaps? redownload the file

Can anyone help me? I installed all very well an started the game with a custom battle. In the loading screen for the custom game it crashed. I dont know what to do

To start I have the Warpath DLC. I installed this mod with no problems. Started up a game as the U.S. and got to about 15 turns or so. Fought a couple battles no problem. Then I fight a battle at St. Louis and the game crashes mid way through the battle. I restart the game and at the ACW launch I get a message pop up that says "Game files were detected in the data folder that do not velong to ACW or Empire Vannilla" (this did not happen on the initial startup) I click "ok" and get into the game. I load my saved game, fight hte battle at St. Louis again. This time I win the battle and get to the campaign screen where I see the CS army retreating. Before the CS army finishes it's retreat, the game crashes again.

I still get the warning at the ACW launch menu about files in the data folder. When I go back into the game I can not even load my saved game anymore, it is like the save file is corrupted. Is there something in the data folder I need to delete in order to get this working again?

Thats just ACW will crash every so often

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345