Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ACW 3.6 Beta Installer

Default Re: ACW 3.6 Beta Installer

Hello Guy's, i had much fun playing custom battles but when i want to do a campaign, it pops to the menu, every time, and yes i checked zone of recuitment.

need more info than that.....crash log?

I am sry, i am not that good with pc's, i dont understand most of this, all these files....

Are you running a legal copy of Empire total war?

when playing this during diplomacy "missing string" will come up when trying to make a trade. also random new countries pop up in the middle of the U.S. and war is never declared by the union. also as the confederacy i cant research anything.

Yes, i got it from a gaming shop and it works perfectly, when i earlier downloaded the installer, i had no problems, i still have the same secuirity program but it now says that the files are not safe... and i can't play the warpath campaign but i can play the other one

I downloaded the Mod and it works perfectly but when I play the Campaign it shows the 3.4.1-3 Unit Cards... Could someone Please Help?

did you instal further files? Did you use the auto-installer?

Quote Originally Posted by Jurassic Worlds T-Rex View Post
    Yes, i got it from a gaming shop and it works perfectly, when i earlier downloaded the installer, i had no problems, i still have the same secuirity program but it now says that the files are not safe... and i can't play the warpath campaign but i can play the other one
    Do you own Warpath?

Okay, so I installed it and the error I receive is not a crash but my ETW simply won't start via your launcher... however it will through steam.

"application load error: 5:0000065434"

Quote Originally Posted by -KC- View Post
    Okay, so I installed it and the error I receive is not a crash but my ETW simply won't start via your launcher... however it will through steam.

"application load error: 5:0000065434"
    See the post by G. on this thread, about the 6th one down:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/22380/...5411150802224/

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgePatton View Post
    when playing this during diplomacy "missing string" will come up when trying to make a trade. also random new countries pop up in the middle of the U.S. and war is never declared by the union. also as the confederacy i cant research anything.
    Missing String is a known bug, not supposed to be able to research yet, declare war if the Union won't, describe 'new' nations.

Quote Originally Posted by myarta View Post
    See the post by G. on this thread, about the 6th one down:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/22380/...5411150802224/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Railin12 View Post
    Do you own Warpath?
    i am sry, but idk what you mean with that, i have bought the game in a game store and it worked fine, but now i can't even download it, my secuirity now tells me it's not safe and delete's it directly.....

The file is clean, Do you have Empire Total War expansion Warpath? You need that to play the campaign

Dontfearme22's Avatar Campidoctor

I make sure zones of recruitment is enabled, I select a campaign and I get the error:

Application load error 5:00000065434

Quote Originally Posted by Dontfearme22 View Post
    I make sure zones of recruitment is enabled, I select a campaign and I get the error:

Application load error 5:00000065434
    Well its one of two issues, one its just a misplaced file or its a complete registry meltdown of ETW(highly unlikely)

1. Exit Steam.
    2. Restart Steam as Administrator.
    3. Start ETW as Administrator.

just tried to install again, and it says: can't find the file C//Program Files (x86)/SteamApps/common/Empire Total War/ACW 3.6 Beta.exe. check or you inserted the right name and try again atherwarts (sry for any bad english, it was in dutch so i transelated it, this is what i get if i start the istaller)

and my secriurity says: ACW 3.6 is not safe and has bin removed i dotn get it, the instalment went fine the first 2 times, now it doesn't work...

vonkinderei's Avatar Libertus

I've tried to use this installer 3 times now over clean installs of ETW and when I try to start a campaign it starts to load and then crashes with no error report, it just crashes back to the launcher

I am able though to play custom battles ... so what's the problem and even more what's the solution

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast