Thread: How can I find multiplayer games of Tuskmod?

Default How can I find multiplayer games of Tuskmod?

Now, a major feature tuskmod has been bragging about for some time is how good it is at creating down to the wire, competitive battles in multiplayer, and of course, many players also like to do co-op campaigns.

First off, there is a steam group about this: Testers of Tuskmod. It is also a great place to find tuskmod related news.

This is a thread for finding other people to play this mod with, and thus, you are highly encouraged to post in this thread advertizing any desire you have to play multiplayer games of tuskmod. While the multiplayer community of Tuskmod is currently small, it is also very passionate. You will almost certainly find someone to play with if you make yourself known.

Default Re: How can I find multiplayer games of Tuskmod?

Hello, Walrus and friends! I recently joined the Testers of Tuskmod steam group, and, as I didn't see too much activity there, wanted to post here, instead. I'm very much interested in playing Tuskmod in multiplayer, and have recruited a few of my steam friends to do so.

I'm not sure if posting steam names is allowed in this forum, but I'm guessing that my steam name can be deduced from anyone viewing the steam group. Let me know if you're ever interested in playing!

I can check in with the mods, but I am almost certain is fine.

As for testers of tuskmod, as it turns out, a LOT of people have a habit of ignoring the steam groups after joining them. Steam doesn't try very hard to notify people of activity in groups they are subscribed to, and thus, activity dies off fast after a group forming.

Thanks for the quick response, Walrus! I'll see if I can't rustle up some more support, myself. Let me know if anything happens.

If there is one thing I try to be, its engaged with my community.