Thread: How to change official religion

Default How to change official religion

As WRE i've build Sol Invctus temples, destroy christian shrines, adopting pagan generals and made my emperor pagan.
    After some time rebels spread like fire. I've cheked it and my public order was pull down by religious unrest.
    Any more percent pagans in my towns destroying my state. And here is my question : How to change official religion?

Please, help! Playing christian Rome is like watching new Star Wars without jedis.

Default Re: How to change official religion

Quote Originally Posted by Sangrin View Post
    As WRE i've build Sol Invctus temples, destroy christian shrines, adopting pagan generals and made my emperor pagan.
    After some time rebels spread like fire. I've cheked it and my public order was pull down by religious unrest.
    Any more percent pagans in my towns destroying my state. And here is my question : How to change official religion?

Please, help! Playing christian Rome is like watching new Star Wars without jedis.
    Hi Sangrin and welcome to our forums. I know what we did in IB Britanniae to change the official religion but to be honest with you I cant remember how it is done in the Vandals campaign. But...If you want to start of with them a Pagan religion you can do this by going to the descr_sm_factions and scrolling down to the faction and changing the religion it is ascribed to

faction venice
    culture southern_european
    religion catholic

change to
    faction venice
    culture southern_european
    religion pagan

Please make a copy descr_sm_factions first. I'll look see to how it changes in game

Quote Originally Posted by Sangrin View Post
    Bizarre but a very funny statement. 5th century Pagan belief was almost a by gone relic in the Roman Empire
    Last edited by Riothamus; May 22, 2015 at 04:53 PM.

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod