Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bug Reports

Default Re: Bug Reports

I'd guess there is something affecting the region's replenishment then, if both the army and town won't replenish. Maybe a seasonal effect, an event, or something else. I'm not really sure what could be causing something like that.

I've noticed a little bug with one of the faction leaders.

I know it's not caused by another mods because i don't really have any mods that change leader appearance, plus the problem goes away when i deactivate the mod.

Am i the only one having this problem? just wanted to know.

Other than that, this is an amazing mod, thumbs up!

Thanks for the report, and I'm aware of this issue already. It'll be fixed in the next update.

Civis
    Malang city, East Java province, Indonesia

if an A.I army got stuck (in some place of the map and can't moving on every turn) is it bug from vanila game or mod ?

I don't know. It's possible that something in the mod is causing it. Do you have any more details?

Not sure if it is Fall Of The Eagles of this mod -as I have them working together- but the Saxon generals upgrade is bugged. You upgrade to a lesser generals unit:

Nodic Raid Leader Medium Axe infantry instead of heavy axe infantry
    Shogun 2, no thanks I will stick with Kingdoms SS.

Yep, that has to do with Fall of the Eagles. EP doesn't change general's unit options or upgrades.

Civis

sorry, I am very late to reply, I try playing as different faction, now play as Himyar, now what I'm understand, the general character is not stuck (stop on some place and can not moving), instead, they can moving freely, but they just stopped on that place.

from what I see, maybe I know what is the problem make it's happen>>>>> when a faction A.I owning a region, then that region changed, owned by the player (which is Me on this case), then the status changed from "war" become "peace", some of general character just simply not moving for every turn, but it not always happen.

3 eastern Roman armies not moving when I occupy Africa and they still at same place after 4 years (I'm using 12 turn per year), but did not happen when I conquer PErsis, Sassanid region, it it run normally.

but that bug not very annoying for Me, it can be solver easily (killing that armies who look like stuck on map),

I seen the very big problem, which have same case, but different size of problem,

1) First, sometime I can not find a character on faction summary, when a character wavering loyalty, I can not find him , he just missing, but he active as general or governor in the game.

2) the second, but I'm not sure, maybe he hiding somewhere, I have pass the "abandon all hope" chapter, Attila is the king of Hunnic when I open diplomacy window, but I can not find him, I did killing lots of Hunnic armies, but Attila seems never be a general, which mean I can't kill him (I see the Hun always have status which prevent Attila become a general). I don;'t know yet, what make it happening.

Thanks in advance, but honestly even the second problem can be solved easily if I have patient (Attila will die naturally).

1) The only time I've seen a problem like this occur was when I was playing a campaign using a mod that enabled confederations - any characters you gain from a confederation won't show up properly in your faction screen. This is basically the only reason that EP doesn't have this feature already. But if you're not using a mod like that, I don't know what could be causing this.

2) Hmmm... EP doesn't change anything that could cause the Huns not to use Attila as a general. This may just be a rare unlucky occurrence, where the AI decides to use other generals instead. Still very strange. But maybe you're using another mod that changes something about the Huns?

Civis

Hmm..I will try to research again, when I start the game, I'm using "legacy permanence" mod active, but cause it make lots of Himyar technology of religion give nothing, I decided to make it inactive, but it already a saved game (maybe cause this),

currently, I using mod fall of the Eagle, 12 tpy submod for E.P, and of course Europa Perdita, that's all.

about the Huns, I do nothing, even in real, I am really want make Them like A.I Huns (update, I still can not find Attila as general, but maybe the answer is like Your post above, the A.I just decided to not Attila at the moment and choose other available character), but now I'm already in 431 Ad, after event "no mercy for the wicked", I will check again.

I like the seven Parthian clans for Eranshahr, but I had never seen Suren, Karen, Mihran and ShahanShah traits appeared in the grand campaign. (Historic character traits for Bahram IV and other Houses' traits had appeared in the campaign as normal.)

Well, it is possible you're just unlucky. Those traits are randomly added to characters when they're created. I don't know if there's a way we can ensure that there's an equal distribution of characters from each of the clans.

Also, the Shahanshah traits are of course only for your faction leader. I think Bahram should start with one of these traits in addition to his personal one. I'll check on this.

Thank you for the answer, Bahram IV is dead and I saw the 'Great ShahanShah' as one of the new ShahanShah's traits.
    However, I still didn't see any noble of Suren, Karen and Mihran, have you ever saw these nobles in the grand campaign? Maybe I'm really unlucky.

Haha, it could be. I'll run a few turns of a Sassanid campaign and see if I can get some nobles of those houses to appear.

mhawari's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Europa Perdita - Total War Attila Overhaul

Sir i have found bug, the Sveta Huna can't recruit anything.

Are you using FotE? This is not an issue with EP by itself, so it must be another mod you have installed. For the future (and for anyone else posting), please include with your bug report any additional mods you're using and perhaps more details (are you settled or migrating, etc).

Hey wait, this isn't even the bug report thread! Let me see if I can move these posts... there. Moved.
    Last edited by Augustusng; December 12, 2016 at 06:57 AM.

Hi, not sure if this mod is still active... Either way, I'm really enjoying it and it is completely necessary for me to play Attila! I have found a small bug, I believe, with the Sveta Huna. On my campaign they are given the option and can successfully settle regions. I've included images below. The only other mod I'm using is Fall of the Eagles.

http://imgur.com/a/2ucdg

Well, it's active, but very few people are working on it - mostly me, and I don't have enough time to devote to actually do the mod justice.

As far as your bug report, this is actually an issue with FotE. FotE allows the White Huns to settle, but currently there's a bug that stops you from attacking any further settlements after you settle. If we can work out this bug, we'll add this feature to EP as well. For now, go check the FotE official submod thread for a submod that should fix this by disabling their ability to settle.

That's a shame. As it stands, the mod is still very good and vastly improves the campaign. Hopefully in time things may pick up, especially if CA do return to Attila and Rome II to keep us Historical Total War players happy.

Thank you, I'll get that sorted.

Tvrtko's Avatar Libertus

Theres a bug with building bonuses it gives you 0 squalor
    Spoiler for Example

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast