Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bug Reports

Default Re: Bug Reports

I'm thinking that may be the case... Time to set fire to the entire laptop.
    The guy who used to test DeI and FotE on Mac.

My campaigns keep on crashing with the FotE compatible version at around 40 turn into the campaign. Only have FotE and Europa Perdita. Tried several campaigns all crashing around turn 40ish... this wonderful mod is breaking my heart

To be more precise, the game will always crash at the turn of the Defectores Orientalis, doesn't matter if its the Frankoz or Aksumite campaign that particular bunch of rebels causes the game to crash in every instance.

Were you the one who just posted this on Steam? Anyway, do you have a save file I can look at? Also, do you know maybe which faction those separatists are being spawned from? That's one of the generic separatist/emergent factions.
    Last edited by Augustusng; March 27, 2016 at 09:30 AM.

Have you checked out the FOTE subforum? There's a similar error that people are reporting for it, and there's an updated WIP fix that might work.

Oh, if it's an error with FotE I'm not as worried about it. I'm sure Dresden will fix it in that case. I can check out the save file regardless, if you think it'll help, but try that fix pack first. Looks like that's solved the problem for some others.
    Last edited by Augustusng; March 27, 2016 at 09:34 AM.

Indeed if he was using the latest FotE there was a crash issue with some eastern factions. I think its fixed in that fix pack, I need to update the main mod soon with that.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Garamantian cities (using FotE mod) have barely any garrisons and a lot less compared to every other faction.

Also most factions start out with armies with vanilla troops. So the White huns start out with Xionite spears with 160 men in a unit. All units at the atart have only 160 men. And the Garamantians start out with arabian troops for some reason (Arab cav, arab general and arab swords and spears but maurian camel cav, which is the only unit they can actually recruit)
    I salute those who took the Hungarian Phrasebook simply because of the quote!

I see you've also posted this in the FotE bug reports thread, so that's good, because most of this stuff is more specific to FotE.

FotE's garrisons overwrite EP's, and I think they maybe haven't given some factions big enough garrisons yet.

And we can't do anything about the starting troops for now. Units you recruit afterwards will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Augustusng View Post
    I see you've also posted this in the FotE bug reports thread, so that's good, because most of this stuff is more specific to FotE.

FotE's garrisons overwrite EP's, and I think they maybe haven't given some factions big enough garrisons yet.

And we can't do anything about the starting troops for now. Units you recruit afterwards will be fine.
    Indeed, wasn't sure which mod it belonged to. I will continue my bug reporting on these topics here ^.^

Unfortunate that starting troops can't be changed. The Xionite spearmen ahve 7 javelins with extreme range (looks lik 120-170) which absolutely wreck all other units. It makes them quite OP.
    I salute those who took the Hungarian Phrasebook simply because of the quote!

After seeing that the main mod has been updated to 0.35, the file automatically gets deleted when I open the launcher. I'm using the manually downloaded version.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord888 View Post
    After seeing that the main mod has been updated to 0.35, the file automatically gets deleted when I open the launcher. I'm using the manually downloaded version.
    Do you play in offline mode?

No. It was working fine with every version beforehand. I experienced a similar thing with Divide et Impera a long time ago but I can't remember if I did anything to solve it. I've switched to the steam version for now anyway, not too much of a worry.

Yeah, Steam sometimes does this, I think if you unsubscribe from something and try to use the standalone version instead. The easiest fix is just to rename the file so Steam doesn't recognize it as the same file. I guess there might be a config file somewhere that keeps track of this stuff, but I'm not sure.

Thank you for the great mod.

It seems that the sanitation bonuses provided by governors do not actually apply to the province. I'm playing as the Ebdanians and selected one of the governor skills that applies bonus to sanitation. Upon checking each city's sanitation tool tip, I receive a zero value. Sanitation buildings and technological bonuses work fine though.

Okay, I haven't changed those governor skills, so that may be a vanilla issue. If it's what I think, it should be easy to fix though.

Apologies, it isn't your mod that is causing the issue. I just checked the mod skills overhaul tables and it was his mod that didn't apply the effect.

I am getting a bug where my generals units will not replenish, they are stuck garrisoned in a town with 10 men. The town has no fertility issues or disease.
    Shogun 2, no thanks I will stick with Kingdoms SS.

Are you using any other mods? Also, what's the situation? Only the general's bodyguard unit isn't replenishing? Oh, is this a governor in the town garrison, or a general with an army stationed there?

Quote Originally Posted by Augustusng View Post
    Are you using any other mods? Also, what's the situation? Only the general's bodyguard unit isn't replenishing? Oh, is this a governor in the town garrison, or a general with an army stationed there?
    Just FOTE and EP; the generals unit won't replenish, it is an army stationed there. Also the town garrison will not replenish. I am pretty sure I don't have any stray mods around, but I will double check again.
    Shogun 2, no thanks I will stick with Kingdoms SS.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast