Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Ricochet politics, Romanian style - after electing a German president, a Turkish lady gets a key cabinet position in Bucharest

Default Re: Ricochet politics, Romanian style - after electing a German president, a Turkish lady gets a key cabinet position in Bucharest

Quote Originally Posted by Dromikaites View Post
    I have provided links to journalist investigations into how she had rigged several bids for tender, in order for her party bosses to profit.
    Ok, I apologize for being a horse not wanting to drink. Please post again the links you provided of the journalist investigations, because I'm still not able to find them. I promise I will read them once you post them again.

I'm not required to do my own research since this is a thread opened by you, where you're supposed to bring proof our your claims.

My comments to other threads are strictly my bussiness.

Default Re: Ricochet politics, Romanian style - after electing a German president, a Turkish lady gets a key cabinet position in Bucharest

Quote Originally Posted by Bethrezen View Post
    Ok, I apologize for being a horse not wanting to drink. Please post again the links you provided of the journalist investigations, because I'm still not able to find them. I promise I will read them once you post them again.

I'm not required to do my own research since this is a thread opened by you, where you're supposed to bring proof our your claims.

My comments to other threads are strictly my bussiness.
    You've already re-posted my link to the journalist investigation regarding rigging the bids for tender. Now read the article.

Oh, let me guess: you actually cannot read Romanian, can you?

In which case Google Translate might not be able to help you distinguish which of the texts in Romanian I've sourced is about rigging several bids for tender.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB MareNostrum

You've already re-posted my link to the journalist investigation regarding rigging the bids for tender. Now read the article.

Oh, let me guess: you actually cannot read Romanian, can you?

In which case Google Translate might not be able to help you distinguish which of the texts in Romanian I've sourced is about rigging several bids for tender.

The reason I can't find the LINKS to your journalist investigation is because there are none.

Your attacks on my abilities to read Romanian are deplorable.

The reason I can't find the LINKS to your journalist investigation is because there are none.

Your attacks on my abilities to read Romanian are deplorable.
    How about the very first link?

What are the journalists investigating there?

Could it be they talk about how the winner of a "300 billion old lei" (10 million euros at that time) was known 4 months in advance before the bid for tender was actually organized?

Could it talk about the company winning that bid for tender being the company belonging the person who appointed her as his successor?

Well, if you would have been a native Romanian speaker you would have understood all that right away.

By contrast, Google Translate provides this rather awkward version in English:

Quote Originally Posted by Google Translate
    Partnering with CJC anticipated Constanta DAY

Day of Constanta anticipate partnership between Tel Drum and Constanta County Council since April of last year, so four months before initialling the agreement of 300 billion ROL for 228 DJ Nazarcea - Ovidiu obtained from the institution led by Nicuşor Constantinescu. In the article "Shadow of county roads Dragnea" relationship that villagers adjacent DJ 381 Medgidia - Dacilor Valley claimed to have seen Tel Drum machines working on the road. Note that the rehabilitation of the road that I have not seen published in the Electronic System Procurement (SEAP) no notice of auction.
    And now translation from Google Translate, back into proper English:
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper English Translation
    Partnering with the Constanta County Council (CJC) anticipated by "Ziua de Constanta" (Constanta Daily - a local newspaper)

"Ziua de Constanta" has anticipated the partnership between the company Tel Drum (belonging to Liviu Dragnea, the guy who appointed her as his successor) and Constanta County Council since april last year, which is 4 months before the actual signing of the 300 billion old lei (10 million euro) contract for the road DJ 228 between Nazarcea and Ovidiu, contract obtained from the institution led by Nicusor Constantinescu (her boss, the one who had put her in charge of EU funds - currently in jail, investigated for corruption).

In our previous article with the title "Dragnea's shadow over the county roads" we were reporting that the inhabitants of the villages along the DJ 381 between Medgidia and Valea Dacilor have stated that they have seen Tel Drum heavy machinery working on that road. It is important to keep in mind at the time there was no bid for tender published in the Electronic System for Public Procurement (SEAP) regarding that road.
    So you see, unless one is a native speaker of Romanian, one cannot rely on the accuracy of Google Translate to grasp the meaning of that article.

So what kind of Romanian-not-speaking-Romanian are you?

My advice to you: better pretend to be Romanian on those thread where you praise Putin and blame America. Those threads don't require an actual ability to speak Romanian, so you can pass easier for a Romanian there.
    Last edited by Dromikaites; June 19, 2015 at 08:50 AM.

Your posts still fail to argument how she was elected for this job solely based on her ethnicity.

Trying to refer again and again to my posts on other threads, only shows your true character. You cannot debate a subject without making personal attacks.
    Your assumption that I'm not Romanian have nothing to do with this thread. You are sabotaging your own thread by not providing enough information to backup your claims and by directly attacking all who demand more information.
    Also, I'm amongst the few Romanians who have the guts to publicly show their nationality. This speaks for itself.

What happened to "no journalist investigation into her criminal activities?"

Better luck defending Putin as a "Romanian"!

What happened to "no journalist investigation into her criminal activities?"
    Well, there actually is no journalist investigation into HER criminal activities in the link you posted. You also stated that you posted LINKS, not just a link.

I'm not even going to comment your last remark. In my opinion, your posts are a shame for this community. Just because I do not share your beliefs, it doesn't mean I don't share your nationality. Unfortunately.
    Last edited by Bethrezen; June 19, 2015 at 10:05 AM.

Well, there actually is no journalist investigation into HER criminal activities in the link you posted. You also stated that you posted LINKS, not just a link.
    Indeed.

I rest my case.
    I'm not even going to comment your last remark. In my opinion, your posts are a shame for this community. Just because I do not share your beliefs, it doesn't mean I don't share your nationality. Unfortunately.
    Keep up the good work. Fight American imperialism! Expose the Ukrainian Nazis! Long live Putin!

And while you're at it, keep pretending to be Romanian. The non-Romanian-speaking variety.

This is like saying that if a Romanian someday becomes the US president, and considering we already talk English American, wear blue jeans and celebrate Halloween, any country US conquers is like Romania has conquered it.
    Just like saying that Germany would have any claim on anything Romania does, just because our president is an ethnic German.
    Your comparision make no sense and is parallel with what I said and with real history, but as I get a friendly warning from one of the great mods here I won't go more on this.

More on topic, I am really not that interested on that Turkish lady, but the fact she was a protege of the previous minister and one of the most devious politicians, with quite few accusations on him, can rise for sure some alarm bells.

Anyway, these days is quite a significant cleaning operation in politics and administration and I suppose they feel way more uneasy to get dirty and corrupt.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Cleaning time me thinks - Closed.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789