I don't know if it's just me but i[ve noticed that since i started playing SS (6.4), every time i fight a battle with the AI, it shuffles it's battle line units a lot and i mean like, crazy shuffles. This usually happens when the AI is the "confident defender" as i like to call it, you know the one where you initiate the battle but the AI acts aggressively anyway. As the battle line approaches, it will shuffle/reposition the line infantry a lot as they march towards my army. It goes something like this : The unit on the far left flank will move towards the extreme right, while the ones in the middle moves to the left, and the ones on the right flank will move to the center. Then a few in-game-meters along the way, they will reposition randomly again, the ones in the middle move to the right, the units next to it will stop and wait, while the ones on the right....etc etc. This happens all the while they are marching towards my line. I find it really annoying, kinda unrealistic and kinda throws me off from the whole experience. Is it a glitch for my copy alone or are they programmed to do that?