Thread: [RELEASED] DeathtoEgo's overworked text files

DeathtoEgo's Avatar Civis

Icon4 [RELEASED] DeathtoEgo's overworked text files

***OBSOLETE***

Here are the text files from my install, I went over almost all the files, it drives me crazy when certain words aren't capitalized or misspelled or misused words, random spacing, it is an extremely annoying OCD idiosyncrasy that I have, it's like I can't play until everything is right, don't even get me started on units with unassigned unit cards, oh man. Anyways,your welcome to use them if you wish, they are all very minor issues but I think I got the very last few translations done, and basically all the ones I posted above plus some other minor polish stuff, I also changed the "slave" faction leader and faction heir names to just "Rebel General" for obvious reasons. I also edited the traits file some of the "+1 command, +2 Authority, etc" missed translations. I changed some for the sake of consistency like ones that said "+1 to Command" to just "+1 Command" or "+2 to law (improves public order)" to just "+2 Law" everyone knows what they mean, I don't think a description is needed, use winmerge to compare the files, if you don't have it you should get it it's a great tool for modding and it's free, here's the files Edited text files
    Last edited by DeathtoEgo; July 07, 2015 at 12:52 PM.

Aneirin's Avatar of flowing verse

Default Re: DeathtoEgo's overworked text files

I have taken the liberty to move your post to the Sub-Mod Forum

Many thank's for your work.
    I will check it and implement it in our upcoming work!

Cheers
    Ned
    Proud son of Aikanár and brother of Iskar