Thread: Help the Europa Barbarorum II team with province descriptions for Pannonia

Default Help the Europa Barbarorum II team with province descriptions for Pannonia

Fellow Magyar Mod developers, historians and or Magyar players:

Some of you know and Im sure most of you at least heard about EB II, how great it is and how much effort has been put puts into it. Most of us cannot help in modding due to the lack of computer skills but there is still something that some of us, if have enough time, may try - it is writting a description for the EB's provinces! The fun is great - you may write about the region you live in or whole different region, learning a lot of new facts about its history, culture and geography!

You can write the entire descriptions or sections of them such as: Traveller's Log, People and society, Geography, history.

Pannonian provinces are currently description free so I thought this would be a proper place to summon your help. I know this is to a great extent off-topic here but I would be very gratefull if you could keep it here at least for while.

For more information please visit the original thread at the org http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showth...e-EBII-Team-10
    Last edited by Kranos; May 18, 2015 at 08:23 AM.

Default Re: Help the Europa Barbarorum II team with province descriptions for Pannonia

*fixed the link