Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BRACE YOURSELVES - Patch 6 imminent

Default Re: BRACE YOURSELVES - Patch 6 imminent

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonzo over Innsmouths View Post
    Garrison Mod Done.

EDIT: Currently thinking of doing 2 extra Religious units for Christian Factions that don't need nanban ports (Ashigaru Fanatics, which are essentially Yari Ashigaru with very good morale) as well as maybe an expensive pike and shot Ashigaru unit from Nanban Quarter (Nanban-trained Ashigaru Terco, which seems a little more realistic than actually importing Tercos), and reducing the cap on Portugese Tercos to 2.

Also thinking of making 2 low-tier Ninja-Ashigaru for Hattori.

Thoughts?
    Ashigaru ninjas sound kinda odd tbh, but the rest of the ideas are good.

Quote Originally Posted by StringingTerror View Post
    Ashigaru ninjas sound kinda odd tbh, but the rest of the ideas are good.
    Less 'Ashigaru-Ninja', and more 'Slightly-better Ashigaru with Kisho Training and poor morale'.

New Update out; Levy now look like levy, spear animations fixed, re-fixed otomo techs.

Senator

do we just need to download this?

For the Sengoku Campaign - yeah just that. Combines all the patches into one.
    For the original TROM 3, you have to go through and get main mod from the download page, and the patch from the ikko ikki thread.

Foederatus

^

Ikko Ikki thread?
    "War is a matter of vital importance to the state; a matter of life or death, the road either to survival or to ruin. Hence, it is imperative that it be studied thoroughly." - Sun Tzu

For the Original mod:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1-*AUGUST-2013*

For the Patches:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...OM3-1-9-BETA-4

Apologies, it used to be the Ikko ikki thread, but Based Sanatyr has reuploaded in the Otomo pack.

Does this patch remove the one temple one market "feature"? Cause that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Also, I can't activate the patch without crashing when I start or load a campaign. Do I have to delete the original TROM PACk file?
    Last edited by SacremPyrobolum; August 17, 2015 at 04:28 AM.

Alfonzo, will it eventually be possible to play as the minor factions available in the original mod?

Quote Originally Posted by SacremPyrobolum
    Does this patch remove the one temple one market "feature"? Cause that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.
    Unfortunately it doesn't. Blame the AI.

As for the Patch issue...which Patch? the Patch 6 (Which isn't a patch, it's pretty much everything in and of itself), the Garrison patch (Again, not a patch, pretty much everything in and of itself) or the TROM3 patch (No idea, I'll have to have a glance at it later)?

Quote Originally Posted by yollo
    Alfonzo, will it eventually be possible to play as the minor factions available in the original mod?
    Nope. The main aim I had / have is to make sure that THIS version of the mod works, specifically Yarkis' Gekokoju mod with Extended Japan, with little tidbits that aren't that difficult to implement thrown in. Adding clans and so on is a significant investment in time that I really don't have.

MaskedWaltz's Avatar Tiro

Do we just need this or do we still need to dl the old main Gekokujo files? Sorry, just confused about what mods I should have in my data folder @_@

EDIT: Tried playing with just your file alone as the Takeda. It seems the imagawa has some random navy fleet stuck inland? As in it's submerged in the land.
    Last edited by MaskedWaltz; September 25, 2015 at 11:37 AM.

For me it worked with main Gekokujo file and the with patch 6.
    For some reason I get gunfire for my archers :/

Ok, I recently downloaded TROM 1.91.

In order for this to work, do I need to download just this patch, or are there other steps to the process?

I'm sorry, but with all the stickies and other threads that have not been stickied, it's rather confusing to tell what I need to do to play the latest version of the mod.

Ygraine's Avatar Campidoctor

Any clue on how to recruit ashigaru? Can't seem to figure out how to unlock them!
    (2nd position - Gameplay Mods-category - 2016 Modding Awards.)

Hi. Thanks for the great mod.
    I have used previous ver (patch 5) without any bugs then move to patch 6 and started new game with Otomo clan.
    And it led me to CTD when I place 'Portugese Tercos' units on battle. (it also shows weird unit card for them...cavarly?)
    Could you check this out please? Thank you

I tried playing this mod along with TROM1.9 (which apparently can be done according to this thread) But I crash whenever I start a new campaign (as Oda if that's relevant), so I suppose I'm doing something wrong or there are still some bugs needing fix.

Is this mod still in development or is it abandoned?

It also seems that It's still possible to build Stables in the game even with the mod active (It was supposed to remove stables from the game, right?), altough they give nothing and are pretty much empty buildings; My archers also make gunfire sounds whenever they shoot. Also something I found odd but I'm unsure if it's intended was that the Sake Den can be constructed without having a market, I thought you needed to build a market before branching into Ninja or Metsuke tech trees as it was in TROM3?

I have a question , why when i enable the patch 6 my game crash before load , but if i unable it and play 1.9 it's work just fine ? , great mod btw

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12