Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015/2016 football transfer thread

Default Re: 2015/2016 football transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by Petrucci View Post
    I think I don't want to hear anything related to CR7 ever again. Except maybe about his girlfriend.
    They broke up.
    Also she allegedly had a thing with Blatter. She has basically no self respect and sells her body for work.

Also she allegedly had a thing with Blatter.

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

RUMOUR - Ronaldo to Arsenal !!!!

Hahaha.

City to bid for Wilshire after Sterling/Liverpool rejection..

How can I put this -

Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    They broke up.
    Also she allegedly had a thing with Blatter. She has basically no self respect and sells her body for work.
    Oh snap! Any other WAG on his radar?
    On Transfers , Cech agreed personal terms with Arsenal, Chelsea wants Ox. Why? Beat me. If it was real ox I would understand,but this way. I really don't get it.
    Cech will be missed for sure, he had 10 blasting seasons on Stamford Bridge and Courtois won't have easy task with replacing him. Especially because he managed to concede 5 goals on one match, something Cech never allowed to himself. I wish him good luck in Arsenal (ofc not the title, but some good saves and FA cups are fine )
    Last edited by Petrucci; June 18, 2015 at 11:30 AM.

HigoChumbo's Avatar Definitely not Jom.
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Courtois is an amazing keeper. He was considered the best keeper in the entire league when he played here. Chelsea sure did a good job hiring him.

Blog Entries

On Transfers , Cech agreed personal terms with Arsenal, Chelsea wants Ox. Why? Beat me. If it was real ox I would understand,but this way. I really don't get it.
    Cech will be missed for sure, he had 10 blasting seasons on Stamford Bridge and Courtois won't have easy task with replacing him. Especially because he managed to concede 5 goals on one match, something Cech never allowed himself. I wish him good luck in Arsenal (ofc not the title, but some good saves and FA cups are fine )
    Marine is no fool, he knows Ox is an important character in the Arsenal dressing room. He hasn't had that break through season yet, but he's close.

hahaha Portuguese league rumor transfers have been Crazy this summer. After jesus trading benfica for Sporting, Rumor has it Maxi pereira is on to sign for Porto for free.
    However nani in benfica has been dismissed, wich means Probably gaitan wont be going to United. ( my bet it will be to Spain, to valencia or something, that is my guess anyway, or maybe Milan he would do great in Serie A)
    Nani is rumored to go to Fenerbahce.... if true, meh what a waste.

Btw PSG in a bid for Pogba for 90 milion of euros.

Also Sergio Ramos to be an Electoral target in Barcelona in an efort of avenging Figo transfer. I can see the haunting of Figo transfer, but in reversal, if anything would happen that is.
    Allegedly the new canditade is meant to play on the current difilculty Real madrid is having to renovate Ramos contract.

At anycase, i think is bogus, but i woulndt put past it.
    Last edited by Knight of Heaven; June 18, 2015 at 12:50 PM.

Gallus's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven View Post
    Also Sergio Ramos to be an Electoral target in Barcelona in an efort of avenging Figo transfer. I can see the haunting of Figo transfer, but in reversal, if anything would happen that is.
    Allegedly the new canditade is meant to play on the current difilculty Real madrid is having to renovate Ramos contract.

At anycase, i think is bogus, but i woulndt put past it.
    Isco is the only Real player Barca should be going after. He's warming the bench in Madrid so 35 milion should do it.

Rumours he's started swinging for the other team. Bad news for Real I guess?

Kakuta confirmed to Seville.

Italian media say Mandzukic to Juventus in the next days.
    Tevez returns to Boca.
    Kinda pointless replacement. Mandzukic is a poacher, like Morata. Tevez is an all around striker. Makes no sense unless they plan to sell Llorente and get someone else.

Nope. But Juventus officials confirmed he's leaving. Just not confirmed he'll go at Boca.
    Mandzukic should have medicals at Juventus at the beginning of the next week. Paid 15.

I heard Simeone said Mandzukic is staying yesterday and today they are saying he will go to Juventus. Well that's transfer window.
    United wants Lukaku.

HigoChumbo's Avatar Definitely not Jom.
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gallus View Post
    Isco is the only Real player Barca should be going after. He's warming the bench in Madrid so 35 milion should do it.
    And it actually looks like he is a Barça fan. I really hope he stays, that guy is golden.

I heard Simeone said Mandzukic is staying yesterday and today they are saying he will go to Juventus. Well that's transfer window.
    United wants Lukaku.
    Apparently it was a blitz. Juventus officials arrived in Madrid on Thursday, offered 15 mil, it was accepted. Most Italian football news sites give it as done. The one I generally trust more hasn't said it's official yet.

Rumour, Juventus is after Oscar from Chelsea.
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; June 19, 2015 at 05:22 AM.

Thanks Basil.
    Sky sources said Oscar is going nowhere.
    Now when Mikel is expected to leave, Chelsea is interested in bringing in Witsel.

Lucas Lima of Santos, is set to sign for Porto supposedly ( happy about that actualy) Quintero might be leaving though. And Maxi Pereira is about to sign for Porto for 4 seasons.

In benfica, Andrija Zivkovic seems allmost certain ( a nice young talented winger from Partizan). And Mitrovic from Anderlecht is also a target. As Lima and Jonas are leaving benfica to play in China so i hear. ( quite a revolution in benfica this season)

Aparently the English Media is nuts over William carvalho, after the Game last night between England and Portugal U21. So i hear anyway.

Pogba aparently is thinking who to pick, between Real or Barcelona.

Also Mourinnho to bid over the young defender Samuel Umtiti of Lyon.
    Last edited by Knight of Heaven; June 19, 2015 at 06:19 AM.

Blog Entries

No move for Real top target Aguero until they sell, with Benzema the name most likely to make way. - AS.

Ospina to be sold if/when Cech signs, with Fenerbache said to have already made an offer. WTF! I don't think Ospina is top quality, but he was pretty steady in the second half of last season while Chesney was flapping and his distribution was shocking.

The BS rumours.....
    Draxler (again again again) - But, not at the £28m Schalke are asking - No surprise there then.
    Adrien Rabiot has told PSG he wants to go (because he can't get enough playing time) with Le Arse being his preferred destination.

Quote Originally Posted by KoH
    Aparently the English Media is nuts over William carvalho, after the Game last night between England and Portugal U21. So i hear anyway.
    He's a big game player but can he do it on a rainy Wednesday in Stoke.

I can't see why Wenger hasn't gone for him, his price was at a reasonable £20m a couple of weeks ago, now it'll likely jump and there will probably be a bidding war. I know the window doesn't open for a couple of weeks but teams can agree contracts, they just can't register new players.

I'll take some of that Ospina...
    Have you ever seen Dirty Harry Guns and money are best diplomacy
    "At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques."

Bill Shankly

"Not badly, considering I was seated between Jesus Christ and Napoleon"

David Lloyd George was pleased with his performance at Versailles.

Biggest transfer of the day - Chelsea legend Kerry Dixon has been transfered to HMS Prisons where he will sign a 9 month contract.

Tottenham signed Trippier from Burnley.

I can't see why Wenger hasn't gone for him, his price was at a reasonable £20m a couple of weeks ago, now it'll likely jump and there will probably be a bidding war. I know the window doesn't open for a couple of weeks but teams can agree contracts, they just can't register new players.
    Honestly, i think he is a bit overated ( he didnt made strking season this time arround) Even if he did great last night... however he has his presence, strengh, and size going for him though. Wich is always handy.
    But my guess they want to sell him by much more given the trouble Sporting is having Financialy. ( every Portuguese club actualy).
    Porto Sold Martinez by Clause value, and if im not mistaken the same with Danilo, or close to it anyway. The crisis hits football too.

In a way its a good thing, its forcing clubs to look at academy talents instead. And judging by the youth tiers of national teams, we do have great talent coming. Ill rather have Portuguese teams work on the potencisl of Portuguese players and national teams, then have them do it for the national teams of Mexico, Colombia, or Serbia etc.

Allthough, i dont know if Sporting is willing to sell William just yet. Not after getting Jorge jesus to manaqe for them anyway. We will see.

That is always a mystery realy with this players. We never know if they will do in Premier league or not. In the case of William, he might though due to his physical characteristics. His passing quality may variey though. At anycase, you never know, he still young, so we dont know how he will develop.
    The truth though there isnt many players in that position with great quality arround.