Thread: United Revolution Army faction

BagaturSasha's Avatar Invictus
    Artifex

Blog Entries

Default United Revolution Army faction

United Revolution Army
    New faction in next mod versions

United Revolution Army replaces Slaves in newest version of Tanos campaign. This faction appears when your city have low level of loyality and people hates you there. United Revolution army have also powerful warriors. This faction is against all other factions. Its consist of deserteers, mercenaries, rebels, barbarians, wild men, partisans and religious fanatics. But i must say, this faction is not evil. United Revolution army also against Tanos, Ultron, Dark Elves and other bad races. When you`re playing Tanos, you will have big problems with Revolution army in your provinces. United Revolution army have more units in custom battles, you can see them there. In campaign, Revolution army also have good kind of warriors, but you can defeat them and rebellions will fall. All Revolution army units are have new textures or models.
    Revolution army have long history. Their leaders wants to freedom. They wants to create their own state with new order and stop imperialism. They are communists in their spirits.
    I must say, there was one interesting thing, when i tested Krii Empire in new campaign. I destroyed Tanos Empire very fast. In Nuclear zone there was one battle, where many of Tanos generals with faction leader were killed. And all empire of Tanos was destroyed. All cities became under control of Revolution army. So you must remember, when you`re destroying all leaders of biggest faction in campaign, cities of this faction became under control of rebels. No king, no prince, no power - empire is destroyed. And Revolution army has come.

Screens of some units

You can see another mod updates there
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Updates-thread

-----

Last edited by BagaturSasha; May 16, 2015 at 07:53 AM.

Leader of the "Creative flame" studio.
    Author of the book "Legends of Moon Landscape"
    also author of the books "Fly", "Volcanorium" and other works too. Mostly specialized on fantasy.

https://wiki.twcenter.net/index.php?...r:BagaturSasha
    My Wiki page
    --