Thread: A Plead for proper historical ammunition pouches and and belts.

Default A Plead for proper historical ammunition pouches and and belts.

Dear TGW team you mod is amazing but is it possible that you can add proper ammunition pouches and belts. Currently the units have the pockets but no ammunition pouches from that era of 1914. You are still using vanilla Napoleon crossed breast straps that were used during the early 18th century! If you are able to add this and take out the vanilla 18th century chest straps the units would look much more like world war 1. Also if possible can you make the German regular infantry more of a greenish gray color instead of just a flat gray. Because also they would look more historically accurate. Thank you so much for this!

Default Re: A Plead for proper historical ammunition pouches and and belts.

I agree with you Napoli23. Great great mod, but the current equipment of the soldier is not historically accurate. But this mod is still in development, so wait and see..

Hi Lib85 yeah I understand but I just hope they really look into developing those ammunition pouches it would make such a difference on the uniform as well as making the 1914 Germany regular infantry a greenish gray instead of a flat gray. Also if possible have the company # in red in the front of their pickhaubke helmets. But hopefully the TGW will see my post because I pleaded with them in the past about this same issue. I see you are a imperial splendor fan that's a great mod I can't wait til they finish!! It may be the best mod ever for ETW!!

VSC24's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Napoli23 View Post
    It may be the best mod ever for ETW!!

uh oh... FLAMES IN BOUND! TAKE COVER LADS!