Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Recommend me an anime, Sher Khan! (Version 2)

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Default Re: Recommend me an anime, Sher Khan! (Version 2)

I'm on episode 65 of Naruto Shippuden. So does this get any better?
    The original Naruto was actually not that bad. In fact I would argue that everything up to the Orochimaru arc was actually pretty good. It was when Sasuke went rogue and Naruto et all had to chase him down that I thought the plot started to sour, even then there was some pretty decent stuff there... filler aside. Though it is a shame that Kishimoto borrowed so heavily from Yoshihiro Togashi (Yu Yu Hakusho, Hunter X Hunter) in so many of his concepts and arcs.

Naruto Shippuden also started on a high note, the Sand Village arc was pretty cool and Sakura proved herself surprisingly useful in her fight against Sasori. Daedara also proved himself a competent villain against both Naruto, Kakashi and Gaara. It was the arc right after where the show seems to drop the ball, that is the Sasuke/Orochimaru arc. I thought the arc was boring and without any real point, totally anti-climactic and reminds we of why I hate Sasuke.

Right now I am actually on the first filler arc, I wanted to skip it but the show really looks like it is trying to make this filler arc decent. All of the villains have character designs that look like important villains and takes itself seriously, so I guess I will give it a try. Though I have struggled to keep watching the show consistently especially given how much of a disappointment that last arc was.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

I thought people are watching Boruto or Dragon Ball Super now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Hellheaven, sometimes you remind me of King Canute trying to hold back the tide, except without the winning parable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Cameron is midway between Black Rage and .. European Union ..

Patrician

I am watching Dragon Ball Super.

I refuse to touch Boruto.

Back in the day when Naruto aired I didn't watch it. It was a little after my time, but I just got curious so I decided to watch it recently.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Right now im watching Inuyashiki , Blend S and Super on my spare time. The last two for light Fun. The first for real kicks, since it seems very good so far. Its an Scy Fy Horror show, With some phsycolgical elements. In the lines of Gantz allthough i figure this is way better then that.
    Craizy .....

Blend S is like working on a Roleplay maid cafe of sorts.... hilarious.

Inuyashiki
    Do you like One Piece???
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Oh i also watched a bit of Black Clover... meh it seesm to me just another regular shonen. The MC is very anoying.
    Last edited by Knight of Heaven; November 02, 2017 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven View Post
    Blend S
    Blend S is like working on a Roleplay maid cafe of sorts.... hilarious.
    genre: SM, fedom
    Hellheaven, sometimes you remind me of King Canute trying to hold back the tide, except without the winning parable.

Derpy Hooves's Avatar Bombs for Muffins
    My flagship, the Litany of Truth, spreading DESPAIR across the galaxy

Am I the only one here who watches like 15-25 shows each season

Patrician

Well I have 15 shows that I am watching. But I have never seen more than 3 shows that are airing in that season.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    I'm on episode 65 of Naruto Shippuden. So does this get any better?
    The original Naruto was actually not that bad. In fact I would argue that everything up to the Orochimaru arc was actually pretty good. It was when Sasuke went rogue and Naruto et all had to chase him down that I thought the plot started to sour, even then there was some pretty decent stuff there... filler aside. Though it is a shame that Kishimoto borrowed so heavily from Yoshihiro Togashi (Yu Yu Hakusho, Hunter X Hunter) in so many of his concepts and arcs.

Naruto Shippuden also started on a high note, the Sand Village arc was pretty cool and Sakura proved herself surprisingly useful in her fight against Sasori. Daedara also proved himself a competent villain against both Naruto, Kakashi and Gaara. It was the arc right after where the show seems to drop the ball, that is the Sasuke/Orochimaru arc. I thought the arc was boring and without any real point, totally anti-climactic and reminds we of why I hate Sasuke.

Right now I am actually on the first filler arc, I wanted to skip it but the show really looks like it is trying to make this filler arc decent. All of the villains have character designs that look like important villains and takes itself seriously, so I guess I will give it a try. Though I have struggled to keep watching the show consistently especially given how much of a disappointment that last arc was.

Regarding Naruto Shippuden i would advise you to skip all filler episodes and focus on the ones that are actually based on the manga. The series does get better and the subsequent Kakuzu and pain arcs are really good.

Patrician

Thanks for the suggestion. My brother said that this first filler arc was terrible but honestly I think it isn't that bad, just really slow. Though of course I don't want to take my chances and watch bad filler either.

Kyriakos's Avatar Praeses

SM maid genre. Explanation: Japan.
    Λέων μεν ὄνυξι κρατεῖ, κέρασι δε βούς, ἄνθρωπος δε νῷι
    "While the lion prevails with its claws, and the ox through its horns, man does by his thinking"
    Anaxagoras of Klazomenae, 5th century BC

Well I have 15 shows that I am watching. But I have never seen more than 3 shows that are airing in that season.
    Get a load of this guy

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriakos View Post
    SM maid genre. Explanation: Japan.

Yes... Each maid has a character personality...One is a the Big Sister, the other is a loli younger sister, and maika is the Sadistic Dominating maid... aahhh japan!

Btw Kyriakos you will probably like Inuyashiki.

Hellheaven... i would say is more...
    genre: SM, femdom and Comedy...

Am I the only one here who watches like 15-25 shows each season
    Well not anymore on those lines thats for certain.. lol
    Last edited by Knight of Heaven; November 22, 2017 at 03:29 PM.

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Derpy Hooves View Post
    Get a load of this guy
    I generally make it a rule to not watch anything that is still airing.

Wanna see my anime list?

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/money8?

Kyriakos's Avatar Praeses

Btw Kyriakos you will probably like Inuyashiki.

#MANGA
    Last edited by Kyriakos; November 23, 2017 at 08:27 AM.
    Λέων μεν ὄνυξι κρατεῖ, κέρασι δε βούς, ἄνθρωπος δε νῷι
    "While the lion prevails with its claws, and the ox through its horns, man does by his thinking"
    Anaxagoras of Klazomenae, 5th century BC

Hellheaven... i would say is more...
    Fine...

genre: comedy, sadism, fedom, lolicon, tsundere, TRAP

Patrician

I'm actually going to add some of Derp's manga to my list. Though damn that lack of organization really triggers me. That is why I use myanimelist.net, so that it gives me all of these options.

Cahoma's Avatar Tribunus
    Sooooomewheeeeere ooover the raaaaainboooow

Alright my dudes is it just me or is Houseki no Kuni the gosh darn best anime airing this season or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Derpy Hooves View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's illegal to watch 34 shows at the same time.
    ... Cahoma himself is racist ...

Fine...
    Yes its funny.

kyriakos
    #MANGA
    Synopsis,
    Inuyashiki Ichirou is down on his luck. While only 58 years old, his geriatric looks often have him written off as a pathetic old man by the world around him and he’s constantly ignored and disrespected by his family despite all that he’s done to support them. On top of everything else, his doctor has revealed that he has cancer and it appears that he has little time left in this world. But just when it seems things couldn’t get any worse, a blinding light in the night sky strikes the earth where Ichirou stands. He later wakes up to find himself unscathed, but he soon starts to notice that there’s something… different about himself. However, it turns out that these strange, new changes are just what Ichirou needs to take a new lease on life and now it seems like there’s nothing to stop him from being a hero worthy of the respect that he never had before… unless, that is, there was someone else out there with these same changes…

Alright my dudes is it just me or is Houseki no Kuni the gosh darn best anime airing this season or what?
    I find it to be Inuyashiki... But im yet to see Houseki no Kuni to be honest.

Synopsis,
    n the distant future, a new immortal and genderless life form called Gems populate the Earth. The 28 Gems must fight against the Moon Dwellers, who attack them regularly to abduct them and to turn them into decorations. Each Gem is assigned a role, such as a fighter or a medic. Being only 300 years old, Phosphophyllite is the youngest of the Gems and has no assignment yet. He wants to help to fight the Moon Dwellers, but is too weak and brittle for battle. One day the master of Gems, Kongou (Adamantine), assigns him the task of creating a natural history encyclopedia.

Cahoma's Avatar Tribunus
    Sooooomewheeeeere ooover the raaaaainboooow

Yeah it's weird, but it works! Inuyashiki is a close second though.
    ... Cahoma himself is racist ...