Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2014 Modding Awards

Default Re: 2014 Modding Awards

Shouldn't this be a staff project? Maybe the most important project of the staff?

wangrin's Avatar Unguibus et Rostro
    Patrician Artifex

Still nobody interested in leading the 2014 Modding Award ?
    Do we consider this as dead, CA and its official forum taking this role from TWC ?

For peoples interested in, I've listed ETW mods and submods in the "Member Awards Organizational Forum".
    I will try to do the same for NTW before the end of the month.

« Le courage, c’est de ne pas subir la loi du mensonge triomphant qui passe, et de ne pas faire écho de notre âme, de notre bouche et de nos mains aux applaudissements imbéciles et aux huées fanatiques.. » Jean JAURES

Iskar's Avatar Insanity with Dignity
    took an arrow to the knee

Frankfurt, München, somtimes my beloved Rhineland

I'll try and help however I can. It would be awesome to get some more people aboard for this. The more we are, the less work each of us has to do
    "Non i titoli illustrano gli uomini, ma gli uomini i titoli." - Niccolo Machiavelli, Discorsi
    "Du musst die Sterne und den Mond enthaupten, und am besten auch den Zar. Die Gestirne werden sich behaupten, aber wahrscheinlich nicht der Zar." - Einstürzende Neubauten, Weil, Weil, Weil

On an eternal crusade for reason, logics, catholicism and chocolate. Mostly chocolate, though.

I can heartily recommend the Italian Wars mod by Aneirin.
    In exile, but still under the patronage of the impeccable Aikanár, alongside Aneirin. Humble patron of Cyclops, Frunk and Abdülmecid I.

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

count me in bro; I'm always busy, but I'll do what I can to help you with this.
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Aneirin's Avatar of flowing verse

What needs to be done?
    Maybe I could spare some time
    Proud son of Aikanár and brother of Iskar

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

I don't have much free time but I can always dedicate some of it for that kind of "job". So, if I can help on this, let me know.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

That would be nice. I asked Hex to give you access to the organisation board. Just say hello there once you can see it.
    "Non i titoli illustrano gli uomini, ma gli uomini i titoli." - Niccolo Machiavelli, Discorsi
    "Du musst die Sterne und den Mond enthaupten, und am besten auch den Zar. Die Gestirne werden sich behaupten, aber wahrscheinlich nicht der Zar." - Einstürzende Neubauten, Weil, Weil, Weil

On an eternal crusade for reason, logics, catholicism and chocolate. Mostly chocolate, though.

In exile, but still under the patronage of the impeccable Aikanár, alongside Aneirin. Humble patron of Cyclops, Frunk and Abdülmecid I.

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Will do. No problem
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

SharpEyed's Avatar Be Fair and Thankful!

I think biggest problem time consuming stuff is the design of the mod award symbols, no?
    Which sadly I can't help with. Can give some suggestions, ideas on WIP models thou.

Other than that we can just go ahead with last year's format, no?
    I mean Nominate, Discuss, and pick-put some to Vote.

Nominate part, could be done secretly thou, just like CA's doing.
    But idk if that's possible.

Meanwhile I can make Front page announcements on every step.
    I mean "Nominate" , "Poll" , "Winners announced" etc

Quote Originally Posted by wangrin View Post
    Do we consider this as dead, CA and its official forum taking this role from TWC ?
    I hope not. Also they suck at it.
    Last edited by SharpEyed; December 19, 2015 at 04:24 PM.

Yep, Frontpage announcements would be awesome. I'll get back to you on that, SharpEyed

SharpEyed's Avatar Be Fair and Thankful!

Yea I can assure you that quite a few amount of people is following the Front page.

wangrin's Avatar Unguibus et Rostro
    Patrician Artifex

Could it be possible to add ads about Modding Awards like news about CMS articles, New Blogs, etc. :

It could increase the visibility.

The problem of visibility is the same for Picture of the Week / Unedited Sreenshot of the Week / Video of the Month competitions.
    I don't know if it is possible or not, but an area on the forum dashboard and composed of competition icons / banner and links to "uo to date" competition thread could help here if TWC front page is mostly unused by visitors.

« Le courage, c’est de ne pas subir la loi du mensonge triomphant qui passe, et de ne pas faire écho de notre âme, de notre bouche et de nos mains aux applaudissements imbéciles et aux huées fanatiques.. » Jean JAURES

Lugotorix's Avatar non flectis non mutant

You can count me in- glad to help. I'll be coordinating with Flinn.
    AUTHOR OF TROY OF THE WESTERN SEA: LOVE AND CARNAGE UNDER THE RULE OF THE VANDAL KING, GENSERIC
    THE BLACK-HEARTED LORDS OF THRACE: ODRYSIAN KINGDOM AAR
    VANDALARIUS: A DARK AGES GOTHIC EMPIRE ATTILA AAR

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lugotorix View Post
    You can count me in- glad to help. I'll be coordinating with Flinn.
    ah welcome bro

actually as long as you will be allowed into the staff fora you can look directly into the matter of Rome 2 yourself (there's a thread); I'm sorry but I'll be busy like hell for the next days
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

I messaged Hex to give both of you, Lugotorix and SharpEyes, access to the committee board, so we can discuss everything en detail.

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

What is the status of the 2014 modding awards?

Waiting for Pike to finish the Shogun II listings, then we can go online with the nominations.

We got moved to our own forums. If you don't have access, just PM Hader about it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12