View Poll Results: Should we kill this?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 37.50%
  • No

5 62.50%
Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: {Tyronia Total War} [ Custom Campaign Mod 2) [CLOSED (ENDED)]

cjm81499's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: {Tyronia Total War} [ Custom Campaign Mod 2) [WE HAVE BEGUN+ FACTION(S) OPEN!]

Default Re: {Tyronia Total War} [ Custom Campaign Mod 2) [WE HAVE BEGUN+ FACTION(S) OPEN!]

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreenSenpai View Post
    U provoked the wrong person forpony is pro.You should beg for mercy
    Also he is from New Zeeland he probably eats a whole sheep for brekfast while speaking in a badass accent
    common misconception, it is in fact the sheep that eat people here. The weak do not last long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4PkMPAlMFo

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

He isn't joking.. just look what happened to my dad when we went on holiday there. I still have nightmares to this day.

If you have seen the sheep in this picture call your local authorities, do not try to apprehend them yourself, they are extremely dangerous and unpredictable. They are wanted in connection to over a dozen murders. Help bring these sheep to justice!

I love you dad!
    Last edited by Macrath; September 29, 2015 at 12:14 PM.

bump!

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

hes online at the moment, so if i doesnt do in an hour after ive finished watching doctor who ill sub him!
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Quote Originally Posted by King Athelstan View Post
    hes online at the moment, so if i doesnt do in an hour after ive finished watching doctor who ill sub him!
    I've been watching Doctor Who and too be honest haven't seen why it gets all the hype
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/0p...zantines_7.sav

Quote Originally Posted by Liberater View Post
    I've been watching Doctor Who and too be honest haven't seen why it gets all the hype
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/0p...zantines_7.sav
    You fool now the people here are gonna say GOT doesnt deserve all the hype.This isnt the westeros forums lol.

took the words right out of my mouth It has produced far too many fanboys

Blog Entries

I enjoy both shows, (Doctor who the most), but I can see other people not liking it. You need to enjoy siency-stuff, and the series take some time to get into, and to get better!
    and Peaman

Mark07040's Avatar Libertus

i'll do my turn the 1st of october i have a presentation today

Blog Entries

Extension Granted
    and Peaman

Mark07040's Avatar Libertus

sorry for the loger than 24 hours but school letting me do 4 presentations in a week and TW did not go well together so priorety's... wish me luck on my new IT school

anyway russia's up http://www.mediafire.com/download/uo...w/Russia_7.sav

Blog Entries

Good luck!
    and Peaman

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Someday, no idea when or where, if I find a fez in a store I'm gonna buy one. Fezzes are cool

Last edited by Vipman; October 01, 2015 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipman View Post
    And I'll never watch or play GOT.
    Read the books, they're great

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I wanted to make that in a very small font size but it doesn't work anymore so I just deleted it, I meant it as a small thing not something harsh. I know they're probably good but it doesn't interest me much and I'd prefer to do or watch other things, and I do think there's too much hype about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipman View Post
    I wanted to make that in a very small font size but it doesn't work anymore so I just deleted it, I meant it as a small thing not something harsh. I know they're probably good but it doesn't interest me much and I'd prefer to do or watch other things, and I do think there's too much hype about it.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xn...ia_moors_7.sav
    moors up, nothing much happened this turn

Al Adil's Avatar Foederatus