Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The World War RTD (II)

✠Ikaroqx✠'s Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: The World War RTD (II)

Metsuka raises an army and leads them from Ugo to the Date city of Iwate, to get revenge on the son of their ruler who broke an agreement last year. (north)

Talimasta doesn't have an excuse like that, so he decides he likes the farmland of the Kono clan. (south)

The Daimyo of the Ominious Mainland moves west.

OOC: Gotta love how we seem to be using reps for messaging I've got so many lately for who knows what for.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by ✠Ikaroqx✠; May 16, 2015 at 08:41 AM.
    Signature loading...

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor PooMan View Post
    And for our first move, we shall take Melbourne, with a spy.

Also, I don't understand the army system, so I am voting against it.
    Okay here is the simplified version. You can use the army to attack a region

as a second move or you can get plus one attacking a region using the army.

(plus it's been voted upon) I'll just show you how it works in the move posts

Turn 2 (1250 AD February)

Moves:

Rolls: https://rolz.org/dr?room=World%20War%20(II)

Portuguese Kingdom (Abdülmecid I):
    [3+1=4] The Portuguese attacks the rebels in Alaska once again, despite the Alaskans being exhausted from the previous battle; they manage to put up a decent fight and manage to drive your forces temporary, from the field of battle. But your army not wanting to taste defeat returns once again and destroy the remaining rebel forces.
    [4] The Portuguese rebels who dare to defy you attempt to fight the army in the field of battle instead of preparing for a siege.
    [4] The Portuguese army crushes the Red Moroccan forces yet again in the field of battle.
    One move next turn

Matriana Empire (Lord of Cats):
    [3] The attack on the island fails due to the fact your forces couldn’t land thanks to the weather
    [5+1=6] Princess Varina however is far more successful compare to her comrades and manages to crush the rebel forces in a drawn out siege battle by digging under the city and assaulting the enemy in a surprise, with the help of the army of course.
    Two move next turn with plus one attacking the same region (ignore the extra three, that was by accident)

Mamluk Sultanate of Egypt (Iron Aquilifer):
    (You can’t use the spy till turn 4)
    [2+1=3] The Egyptians attack the rebel region nearby, but the rebels manage to push away your forces. The spies inform you that the enemy suffered greatly however and will be easy picking next time. Plus one to attacking the same region again
    [3] Your fleet constructors fails to build you a fleet due to the lack of supplies. Plus one to building a fleet again.
    [3] Your city constructors put the bare minimum amount of work and fail to finish the city. (7 more points needed)
    One move next turn
    (GM advice, use the military move to attack the same region to get plus one while getting plus one for building a fleet so that you don’t waste the plus ones)

Vinland (Sleeping Bear):
    [1] [1]
    The workers are exhausted from the last month work and they barley manage to get any work done (2 more points needed)
    [5] Your army manages to crush the rebel militia in the field of battle
    One move next turn

The Greek City-States Confederation (AntonisTheGreek):
    [1] Your forces march onto Thessalonia to attempt to absorb them into the Confederation. The Thessalonians raise up a force that equals your and
    [2] The enemy counterattack ends in failure thanks to the elite sacred band of the Thebans
    [1] The army fails to attack take the rebel region and they take great casualty during the counterattack, but they manage to push the off and save your region. (-2 regiments from the army and minus 2 overall prestige)
    One move next turn with minus one attacking the same regions (GM advice: Attack the other region you haven’t with the army to get a plus one this time)

Senakami Clan (Ikaroqx):
    [2] Metsuka forces are completey destroy in the field of battle, but Metsuka manages to survive and swear that he will get his revenge
    [4] The army manages to crush the Korean rebel forces in the field of battle yet again.
    [1] (Can’t attack the island region without a fleet nearby)
    [3] (Hence the counter attack is null and void)
    One move next turn, attacking the same region

The Duchy of Normandy (NobleWoman):
    [] No moves posted

Wallachia (Kirila the Kitten):
    [5+1+1=7] The Wallachians manages to crush the Transylvanians army this time.
    Three moves next turn

Australia and New Zealand (Emperor Pooman):
    [5+1=6] The Australian force manages to vanquish the rebel forces in the field of battle thanks to the ferocity of the cavalry regiment of the army. Plus one prestige
    Two moves with plus one next turn for each move

Cities/Forts/Trade Posts

Sleeping Bear:
    North America:
    One city in development in the capital (4 more points until the city is finished)
    Noblewoman:
    One city in development in the capital (7 more points needed)
    Iron Aquilifer:

Fleets

Lord of Cats: 1 small fleet (4 ships) (Eastern Caribbean sea)

Prestige

Lord of Cats: 12
    AntonisTheGreek: 9
    Abdülmecid I: 11
    Iron Aquilifer: 12
    Ikaroqx: 11
    Sleeping Bear: 10
    Kirila the Kitten: 11
    NobleWoman: 10
    Emperor Pooman: 11

Provinces

AntonisTheGreek: 16
    Abdülmecid I: 19
    Iron Aquilifer: 16
    Ikaroqx: 18
    Sleeping Bear: 17
    Kirila the Kitten: 16
    NobleWoman: 16
    Lord of Cats: 17
    Emperor Pooman: 16

Army

Abdülmecid I:
    Africa:
    One small army (4 regiments)

Lord of Cat:
    South America:

AntonisTheGreek:
    Europe/Middle East
    One small army (2 regiments)

Iron Aquilifer:
    Middle East/Europe

Kirila the Kitten:
    Europe/Middle East

Iraquax:
    Asia

NobleWoman:
    Europe/Middle East

Sleeping Bear:
    North America

Emperor Pooman:
    Asia:

Spies

Lord of Cats: You can use two spies in the next two turns (turn 4)
    AntonisTheGreek: You can use one spy in the next two turns (turn 4)
    Abdülmecid I: You can use two spies with plus ones on each of the spies in the next two turns
    (turn 4)
    Iron Aquilifer: You can use two spies with plus ones on each of the spies in the next two turns
    (turn 4)
    Ikaroqx: You can use two spies with plus ones on each of the spies in the next two turns
    (turn 4)
    Sleeping Bear: You can use two spies with plus ones on each of the spies in the next two turns
    (turn 4)

Map
    Last edited by Spartan999; May 18, 2015 at 07:30 AM.

Great. Bonus joins Santissima Duo (La Playabla et Los Bonus). Ferdie the Furious orders the army to coninue to famliarize the Moroccans with the concept of fire&axe, while he's busy conquering Sevillia, a major city that belongs to a faction which was playable in both ETW and Penninsular! They shall pay for their audacity!

Iron Aquilifer's Avatar Protector Domesticus

use the military move to attack the same region as before

Many thanks

Lord of Cats's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan999
    [2+1=3] The attack on the island fails due to the fact your forces couldn’t land thanks to the weather.

[5+1=6] Princess Varina however is far more successful compare to her comrades and manages to crush the rebel forces in a drawn out siege battle by digging under the city and assaulting the enemy in a surprise, with the help of the army of course.

Two move next turn with plus one attacking the same region
    The Imperial Marines will assault that island again. (ooc: attack Tobago again with regular move)

Meanwhile it has come to the Empress' attention that Angel Falls has caused a lot of erosion and damage to the capital city. She orders the Waterfall City to built anew with better protections against erosion.
    (ooc: build a city in my capital region with regular move) Hopefully it will be completed before Varina, now a 4-star commander, returns for her triumph over the rebellious tribes.

Edit: Speaking of that, Varina leads the Imperial Army west once again along the shore to crush more barbarians (ooc: use army to attack another region).
    Last edited by Lord of Cats; May 16, 2015 at 12:47 PM. Reason: added army move

AntonisTheGreek's Avatar Senator

Attack:

Use both the normal and the military move.

Attempt to finish the construction once again and send the army to the red region.

Not sure where that plus 1 comes from. I didn't get any threes.

If I'm mistaken though that region with the bonus will be attacked. If not, then a fleet will be built off Nagato and the army to continue west.
    Last edited by ✠Ikaroqx✠; May 17, 2015 at 04:26 AM.
    Signature loading...

Kirila the Kitten's Avatar Primicerius

Use two moves to continue attacking in Transylvania. No. Actually, use them all.

EDIT: That is Moldova! Not Transylvania! Spartan, pls.
    Last edited by Kirila the Kitten; May 17, 2015 at 08:42 AM.

NobleWoman's Avatar Campidoctor

Keep building the city.

Turn 3 (1250 AD March)
    (Y'all got (extra) plus one this turn cuz it’s my birthday)

Moves:

Portuguese Kingdom (Abdülmecid I):
    [1+1=2] The attack on the rebel Portuguese region fails due to the incompetence of the commander of the army and all your forces are destroyed as well.
    [4+1=5] The Portuguese army crushes the Red Moroccan forces yet again in the field of battle (again).
    One move next turn

[5+1=6] The construction goes well, unlike men the women do better work (4 more points needed)
    [4+1+1=6] The attack on the island commences once again, and this time your forces manage to crush the enemy forces
    [6+1=7] Princess Varina is successful once again. This time she crushed a rebel force of 150,000 troops with her 40,000 troops in the field of battle.
    +4 prestige overall
    Two moves next turn with plus one on each move

Mamluk Sultanate of Egypt (Iron Aquilifer):
    [2+1+1=4] The Egyptian army faces against the rebel Egyptian army. The two army fights one another till the sun set down, ending the battle in stalemate once again. But one of the captains with his regiments decides to attack a surprise attack on the enemy camp and he destroys the enemy army.
    One move next turn

Vinland (Sleeping Bear):
    [1+1=2] Your workers think it is a bright idea to procrastinate and decide to put the pare minimum amount of work , but the city is finished neither the less
    [2]: Thieves’ Guild – This guild helps train your spy agents and gives them a +1 bonus point for all their missions.
    +3 prestige thanks to the city
    [3+1=4] Your army sieges the rebel castle for days, but the rebels refuse to surrender and you are forced to retreat due to the shortage of supplies, but your army decides to perform a hail Mary by recklessly attacking the castle, and they manage to take it this time
    One move next turn

The Greek City-States Confederation (AntonisTheGreek):
    [5+1+1=7] The Greek army crushes the nearby Thessalonians with the help of the Sacred Band of Thebans and the nearby army
    +2 prestige
    Three moves next turn

Senakami Clan (Ikaroqx):
    [3+1+1=5] Metsuka manages to rally new forces and crushes the rebel forces in the north, getting his revenge for his dead comrade and honor
    [3+1=4] Your army in Korea crushes yet another Korean army in the field of battle and taking their regions
    (The reason you got the +1 is cause the 1 does not count as a move at all, so 6/2=3 and I decided to give the bonus)
    Two move next turn

The Duchy of Normandy (NobleWoman):
    [1+1=2] The city is not done yet thanks to the peasants procrastinating (5 more points needed)
    One move next turn

Wallachia (Kirila the Kitten):
    [2+1=3] Your forces are defeated in the field of battle by the Transylvanian army
    [2+1+1=4]: Your forces manages to crush the Transylvanian army during the second battle
    [5+1=6] More Transylvanian lands are yours now
    +1 prestige
    One move next turn

Australia and New Zealand (Emperor Pooman):
    [] No moves posted

Cities/Forts/Trade Posts

Sleeping Bear:
    North America:
    Thieves’ Guild – This guild helps train your spy agents and gives them a +1 bonus point for all their missions.Noblewoman:
    One city in development in the capital (6 more points needed)
    Iron Aquilifer:
    Lord of Cat:
    One city in development in the capital (4 more points needed)

Fleets

Lord of Cats: 1 small fleet (4 ships) (Eastern Caribbean sea)

Prestige

Lord of Cats: 16
    AntonisTheGreek: 11
    Abdülmecid I: 11
    Iron Aquilifer: 12
    Ikaroqx: 11
    Sleeping Bear: 13+1 prestige (thanks to the city)
    Kirila the Kitten: 14
    NobleWoman: 10

Provinces

AntonisTheGreek: 17
    Abdülmecid I: 20
    Iron Aquilifer: 17
    Ikaroqx: 19
    Sleeping Bear: 18
    Kirila the Kitten: 18
    NobleWoman: 16
    Lord of Cats: 19

Army

Abdülmecid I:
    Africa:
    Lord of Cat:
    South America:
    AntonisTheGreek:
    Europe/Middle East
    Iron Aquilifer:
    Middle East/Europe
    Kirila the Kitten:
    Europe/Middle East
    Iraquax:
    Asia
    NobleWoman:
    Europe/Middle East
    Sleeping Bear:
    North America
    Emperor Pooman:
    Asia:

Spies

Lord of Cats: You can use two spies in the next turns (turn 4)
    AntonisTheGreek: You can use one spy in the next turns (turn 4)
    Abdülmecid I: You can use two spies with plus ones on each of the spies in the next turns
    (turn 4)
    Iron Aquilifer: You can use two spies with plus ones on each of the spies in the next turns
    (turn 4)
    Ikaroqx: You can use two spies with plus ones on each of the spies in the next turns
    (turn 4)
    Sleeping Bear: You can use two spies with plus ones on each of the spies in the next turns
    (turn 4)

Map

Last edited by Spartan999; May 18, 2015 at 07:27 AM.

Kirila the Kitten's Avatar Primicerius

Great! That's more like it!

Happy Birthday, Spartan!

Continue attacking in Transylvania.

Spartan! Ferdiand the Furious orders all his subjects to celebrate the birthday of the Mysterious Figure from Laconia who controlls all their actions. In what concerns foreign affairs, the army is gong to attack Western Sahara from the North, while the regular move will be an attack in the southern parts of Western Sahara from the lands of Cape Verde, with the help of my two spies with the +1 bonus.

AntonisTheGreek's Avatar Senator

Happy Birthaday Spartan,and thanks for the +1 bonus

[7]: Beyond Epic Success – Your army obliterates the enemy and easily seizes the region. You gain 2 Prestige points. You are able to do 3 moves.
    [5+1+1=7] The Greek army crushes the nearby Thessalonians with the help of the Sacred Band of Thebans and the nearby army
    Three moves next turn
    Where's my 2 prestige?

A region on the map is determined by how many pixels it has. Any bordered area that has 14 or more white pixels in it is counted as a separate region. Otherwise it is part of the nearest over 14 pixels big area.
    Also,aren't those small islands parts of the nearby regions I hold?

Our moves:
    1.Attack the red region normally,and the green region with the army:

2.Build a fleet in Eastern Mediterranean

3.Build a city in my capital
    Last edited by AntonisTheGreek; May 17, 2015 at 12:27 PM.

Lord of Cats's Avatar Vicarius

Happy birthday, Spartan!

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan999
    [5+1=6] The construction goes well, unlike men the women do better work (4 more points needed).
    [4+1+1=6] The attack on the island commences once again, and this time your forces manage to crush the enemy forces.
    [6+1=7] Princess Varina is successful once again. This time she crushed a rebel force of 150,000 troops with her 40,000 troops in the field of battle.

+4 prestige overall.

Two moves next turn with plus one on each move.
    Well actually, the men are used as slave labour to build the buildings. Women are architects and designers. Anywho... Waterfall City shall continue to be built up. (ooc: finish city with regular move) Empress Laverna II will then invite a guild to set up a chapter house there.

With the Tobago islanders pacified, the Matriana strike force sails to the next island in the chain. Order shall come to Grenada.
    (ooc: attack island with regular move)

Crown Princess Varina continues the Western Campaign. The Imperial Army turns north to secure the Guajira Peninsula. (ooc: use army move to attack this region) May Libra bless our soldiers!

Note: If I can use my two spies this turn (turn 4) then send one to Grenada and the other to Guajira.

@AntonisTheGreek: yes those islands belong to the nearby Euboea, Attica, and Rhodes regions. Spartan should use the pencil tool in Paint and quickly fill them in.

Cheers! Cats

NobleWoman's Avatar Campidoctor

Continue. The Duchess orders the peasants to do a better job this time or else taxes will be raised.

The Jarls convene at Vinland to hold a feast to celebrate the construction of the city. Decisions are made to send two lookouts (2 +2 spies) northwest (red) to find suitable places to send settlers (attack). Meanwhile the army shall take another coastal region (orange) for Vinland.

Emperor PooMan's Avatar Centenarius

You forgot to colour in Melbourne, and one of my other regions.

Also, are the two circled island part of Tasmania, or do I have to capture them?

The people of Nagato build a fleet so their lord and his army can cross over to Shikoku island. Raids have come from the Kono clan and after one too many, the capital has decided it is time to fix that problem.

If the army successfully lands, they will attack Iyo.

The Army launches itself at the large city of kjong.

Signature loading...