Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Europa Perdita - Mod Goal and Current Features

Default Re: Europa Perdita - Mod Goal and Current Features

Unfortunately no, most of us are busy with other things at the moment, or taking a break from modding. I can't give you an exact date, but probably nothing before September.

Civis
    Malang city, East Java province, Indonesia

ok, thanks for the info, as long as the next update is save game compatible, not problem at all, wish All of E.P Team members have a nice day and may GOD send more wealth to You ALL

Civis

Augustng, in Attila, as settled faction, for example, East Roman, We can gift region to the horde faction.

Can it modable, so We also can gift region to other settled faction to increase diplomacy relationship, for example as West Roman give some region to the Frank ? >>>as I know that is historically accurate.

Is the campaign movement distance the same as vanilla or is it reduced?

rbt's Avatar Libertus

Hey, can you tell me when we can expect new iteration/version of that mod? I still can't find any good mod that do game playable without arcade gamestyle

rbt's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by rbt View Post
    Hey, can you tell me when we can expect new iteration/version of that mod? I still can't find any good mod that do game playable without arcade gamestyle
    And sorry, but I couldn't find edit button. Second thing, I know work on mod like this is really hard and timefull, but didn't you think about sites like patreon.com? Maybe that will pay your hard effort and help do finish faster finala version. For example look here: https://www.patreon.com/sevenkingdoms

Hey everyone, sorry for not replying sooner, I've been away from the internet the past two weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleeon View Post
    Augustng, in Attila, as settled faction, for example, East Roman, We can gift region to the horde faction.

Can it modable, so We also can gift region to other settled faction to increase diplomacy relationship, for example as West Roman give some region to the Frank ? >>>as I know that is historically accurate.
    I don't think this is moddable, but indeed it is historically accurate to some extent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alesandros View Post
    Is the campaign movement distance the same as vanilla or is it reduced?
    It's vanilla at the moment, but we may change it in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by rbt View Post
    Late September at the earliest, but bet on October. The next version will mostly re-do the economic balance, but I think AoC will also be made playable in EP, along with whatever else we manage to get done by then.

Civis

Wow, love it and surprise for Me, I will can playing Ummayad with the mod

Hello boys,

Any plans on adding an improved family tree in a future update? The mod in the link is probably compatible with EP, but it might be better to have similar changes in one big overhaul like yours.
    Last edited by Gusten Grodslukare; September 18, 2016 at 05:22 PM.

Civis

There's a new mod which reduces the army campaign movement for 4 tpy and 12 tpy. According to the modder it doesn't work with any mod that modifies the land_units table. So I wonder if EP is one of those mods or if I can use it together with EP?

If I use the post from Gusten about the family tree mod. I remember when I played a mod for Medieval 2, or maybe Rome TW, a long time ago they had made changes to the characters so that a general who had been appointed as a governor and stayed in his city for too long without being active later on became more interested in drinking and other slothful activities. If you make changes to the family tree, is it possible to do those kind of changes to characters?
    Last edited by Pethom; September 18, 2016 at 06:56 PM.

EP does not modify the land_units table, because that table changes not only campaign movement distances but also various unit stats. For maximum compatibility with other mods, EP doesn't change any of that. However, judging from your post in the FotE forums, you are using FotE, and FotE definitely does edit the land_units table.

Also this sort of thing already exists in the vanilla game, I think, in terms of characters getting negative traits from sitting around. It's possible to add more of those or increase their chances, but I don't think we'll be doing that.

How's your next version of this mod going? I've seen Augustusng writing in the DeI-thread and I'm sure m_1512 is busy doing other things too. I hope you don't forget about this one but put some time into it so we can get the update you've mentioned earlier.

Yeah, I've been mostly working on DeI recently. This has been on the backburner. I'll get back to it eventually. Ideally I'd like to finally fix the balance of the plague/sanitation stuff for the next update.

Quick question, pardon me if it has already been asked, I've tried searching but couldn't find anything related to it.

Does the mod apply to Roman Expedition and AoC?

Yes, both DLC campaigns are playable in EP, but I haven't had time to test them extensively, so let me know if there are any issues with bugs or balancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Augustusng View Post
    Yes, both DLC campaigns are playable in EP, but I haven't had time to test them extensively, so let me know if there are any issues with bugs or balancing.
    Thanks for the feedback!

I started a Roman Expedition Campaign with FotE+EP, so far no issues, if there is any I will let you know for sure. I might see something regarding nomads not being able to go on sea, as the expedition has the option (and a quest) to go to italy, I will confirm this tonight.

I disabled that feature for the Last Roman campaign, so you should be okay with that.

Any hope of getting the disease stuff fixed? Having fun with an Ostrogothic campaign but half of europe has the plague right now while the other half is desolated land lol

Yes, I have a few ideas for sorting that out, some crazier than others. I just haven't had a chance to work on it recently. If I get some time I might try to get a small update out to fix some things.

Civis

Sugestion;Make settlements start with maximum of 2 buildings only for cities and 1 for towns exluded main building also start with 0 population surplus. This will make settlements growth slower and more interesting.
    Reduce growth for provinces. Atm with edicts you can easily do 10+ per turn which i think should be much lower. Some edicts are below average and some are overpowered like germanic_north subcultures have edict which increases growth by 10.

P.S i'm creating army stances for myself and I managed to give raiding ability to reduce province income by percentage and it works well. I'm suggesting to replace building maintenance cost with building upkeep percentage like in DeI but If thats the problem with rewriting everything then dw. If not mistaken rewriting over 1k rows is kinda pain in the ass .
    Last edited by shadowtwinz; February 06, 2017 at 05:13 PM.