Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome to the TWC University!

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Welcome to the TWC University!

How do I take these types of classes?

You just sign up ,but currently there are no active teachers .There are no special requirements though ,anyone can join so ...........welcome .
    100% mobile poster so pls forgive grammer

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Gaming Emeritus

Blog Entries

basically, two paths:

- a teacher comes and propose one or more classes he/she would like to run, if there are enough participants we can start a new class
    - a student comes and ask for a particular matter to be treated, if possible; if there's any interested teacher and another couple of students, that we can star a new class

It is also possible to check the archives for the old classes
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

I'll redo my Database Editing course for Total War: Attila if anyone will actually sign up and finish it this time.
    All of the materials for the course have been finished and can be found on Youtube, but if you do it via the University we'll both get some bling-bling and I'll be on hand to help you with your questions.

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

I have no experience with modding apart from editing some start files in Medieval 2, and I've always wanted to dip my toes in the water that is modding. So if you're redoing the class, I'd love to sign up for it. It'll also be the first course I participate in here.
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Hello there! Any ideas for advertising? thanks that worked in the past or things like that? I haven't delved too deeply into this forum in the past, having taken only an intro to gimp class.

Quote Originally Posted by Séverus Sñape View Post
    Hello there! Any ideas for advertising? thanks that worked in the past or things like that? I haven't delved too deeply into this forum in the past, having taken only an intro to gimp class.
    A front page announcement and a video on the Youtube channel may help. I don't know who currently runs the Youtube channel though (ask Hader or m_1512).

A youtube video? I'm sure I would have no idea how to record one of those

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Gaming Emeritus

Blog Entries

Dear fellow Twcenters,

just to inform you that the good General Brewster will be taking care from now on of the re-organization and revamp of the University, with the support of the Immortal Inquisitor Hader and with me to bring in some silly stuff and spiritual enlightenment (not that you will need the latter so much, but well, who knows? ).

In the next weeks old projects will be hopefully restored and new ones launched. Don't be shy and come up with requests and proposals!

Flinn,
    Of the Church of
    The Latter Day Dude
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Ah a sacrifice has offered themselves. General Brewster's blood shall be drained to keep the University alive for another year.
    Good luck Brewster. For anyone thinking of making their own course, do it! It's easy.

General Brewster's Avatar The Flying Dutchman
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flinn View Post
    Dear fellow Twcenters,

just to inform you that the good General Brewster will be taking care from now on of the re-organization and revamp of the University, with the support of the Immortal Inquisitor Hader and with me to bring in some silly stuff and spiritual enlightenment (not that you will need the latter so much, but well, who knows? ).

In the next weeks old projects will be hopefully restored and new ones launched. Don't be shy and come up with requests and proposals!

Flinn,
    Of the Church of
    The Latter Day Dude
    Thank you your divine dudeness for the opportunity. Starting Monday the general shall be pounding on the doors of the university to once reinstate the former glory this institution once boasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Commissar Caligula_ View Post
    Ah a sacrifice has offered themselves. General Brewster's blood shall be drained to keep the University alive for another year.
    Good luck Brewster. For anyone thinking of making their own course, do it! It's easy.
    I was forced I fear, the holy lord of dudeness does not asks, he forces himself upon thee.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12