Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New Mod Announcement - Eras of Rome: Pax Romana

legio_XX's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: New Mod Announcement - Eras of Rome: Pax Romana

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Caesar View Post
    We are working on adding the roster in game but there is only one unit maker so it is taking some time. Now that the school year is over I will be able to devote more time to finishing this.
    Cant you just phone it in and give the Romans,Sasanian Empire and goths the make over then let the others stay vanilla!? Oh...Now I feel dirty forget I said that for Real take your time but as you say this is a time period I really want to play.
    "ANY person,country or race who use's religion as a pretext to kill or conquer deserves neither Religion nore Name"

Emperor Caesar's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by legio_XX View Post
    Cant you just phone it in and give the Romans,Sasanian Empire and goths the make over then let the others stay vanilla!? Oh...Now I feel dirty forget I said that for Real take your time but as you say this is a time period I really want to play.
    The Romans and the Sassanids got the best re-skins I could give as far as I know. The Goths will be able to recruit the normal German units so will be privy to those re-skins for the Germans as a whole but also will receive I think 4 unique units.

Mod still under dvlpm or dead?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234