Thread: Never use ImageShack, ever, it sucks and doesn't work years later

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Default Never use ImageShack, ever, it sucks and doesn't work years later

That's about all that needs to be said. Seriously, though, your previews are like a graveyard of dead-linked images that no longer work. All thanks to ImageShack, which you guys apparently used for all of them. I found three, maybe four pictures, out of ALL these previews that still actually work and can be viewed. That doesn't inspire confidence, especially for me, as I'm sitting on the fence as to whether I should download and play this mod at all. I'm very visual-oriented...if I can't see a proper preview, then I usually don't bother with a mod at all.

Samraat Mahendra Maurya's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Never use ImageShack, ever, it sucks and doesn't work years later

+1 Very true!

Photobucket or Imgur is good.
    Ich bin Kaiser von mauryan reiches

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

The developers of this mod have been inactive for a long time, so it's not likely they'll reupload all those images. However, a bunch of them can be seen in the MoDDB page: http://www.moddb.com/mods/third-age-total-war

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Thanks. I've since downloaded the mod and am very impressed after all! The custom battle map settlements like Osgiliath are rather amazing. Fine work indeed, a work of art really.

Google Drive is a great alternative for hosting your images.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.