Thread: Campaign map lag ?

Default Campaign map lag ?

Hi , playing legendary campaign with Sassaind empire. Tried other factions before , never had this campaign lag . I even lowered settings to max performance, and i still have this problem. Whenever i assault or defend game freeezes for a few secs. My system is pretty low end, old i7 920, 8 mb of ddr2 , x58 mobo and 7790 oC 1 gb. Still i played rome on med/high and played barbarian factions without any issues. Any way to fix it?

Default Re: Campaign map lag ?

Way to screw up a faction . Sassanids have best roster in game , super easy ,super wealthy have no real enemies and poorly optimised. Playing Vandals now , no campaign lag whatsoever.

Bravo CA , you overdone yourself.

Vandals rape Sassanids any time, their roster is much more cost effective
    War is Hell, and I'm the Devil!

I like Vandals , but no my vote goes to sassainds , love naffatun since M2TW and best catafracts in world. Anyway back to the point i upped settings little bit with my low end systen and i play vandals flawlessly when i struggled playing Sassanids on Max performance. , anyway screw CA , they dont know a thing about balance as always. Got my ass kicked and romans got me running and razing stuff but i am back in Spain ,Vandal Spain now . At least here they got things right.

I noticed on my PC that while on the campaign map my CPU clock speed was reduced to 1.8gHz from 4.5gHz as I had my PC power settings setting to "Power Saving", when I switched it too "High Performance" it stopped this. There is still a bit of a frame drop on some parts of the map, especially zoomed in but it is a lot better than before.

Well its common for laptop , i dont think my PC has that setting , since i manually adjusted my weak 7790 OC to work in max perfomance mode. Anyway the only time i have Campiang lag is when i am plying Sassanids. No idea why. Faranks, Vandals , Alans worked flawlessly.