Thread: Shrouded part of the map?

Default Shrouded part of the map?

Hey guys,

Two things for you all

1. What is the shrouded part of the lower left part of the map for?
    2. Does Bretonia come into this game? I saw Bretonia mentioned in the campaign script and it mentions them coming in turn 69, is the black part of the map and Bretonia connected in some way?

Vossie's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: Shrouded part of the map?

Hey Joe,

1. It's planned for futher updates of the mod. ( If you're not aware of how the old world looks you can google the map. )
    2. No, not in the current version of the mod. However Brettonia is planned for futher updates.
    Imperium Romanum

The shrouded part of the map is Bretonnia. Currently what you saw in the campaign script is a spawning of a few Bretonnian knights coming to your aid, if you play an Imperial faction. You gain control of the units, similar to the mercenary scripts. Eventually the team plans on including a full Bretonnian faction on an expanded map.

Quote Originally Posted by Vossie View Post
    Hey Joe,

1. It's planned for futher updates of the mod. ( If you're not aware of how the old world looks you can google the map. )
    2. No, not in the current version of the mod. However Brettonia is planned for futher updates.
    I hope you guys aren't bumping up against too many unit slots are you? I hope not

I'm more interested in the bandit town in the bottom left corner of the map that's impossible to get to, because it's surrounded by impassible mountains.

cenkiss's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by erza3 View Post
    I'm more interested in the bandit town in the bottom left corner of the map that's impossible to get to, because it's surrounded by impassible mountains.
    That was the point. You need cities to make borders in med 2. So that city makes the borders of that part shrouded and unclaimable. You can play as rebels and reach the city if you want, but it would be just pointless because you can't move anything out of it.

Vette's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by erza3 View Post
    That seems to be Tyr Vanna and that general area is Wildwood.The most SE part of Athel Loren.