Thread: Why rohan declare war on me playing as galadhirm elves?

Default Why rohan declare war on me playing as galadhirm elves?

I'm so confused as I m playing galahirm elves and help rohan to defeated Saruman
    I conquered a few Rohan's cities including Edoras, Foldburg and Helms deep since these cities were occupied by Saruman first

After that, the stupid Rohan declare war on me and start to siege my cities!
    Even a few turn later, they still go war with me!!!

Even i ask for casefire, they said it is a fxxking joke!

Can anyone help with this please? I'm so angry about stupid AI as I spent a week time in defeating Saruman!

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Why rohan declare war on me playing as galadhirm elves?

Quote Originally Posted by alanexabc View Post
    I'm so confused as I m playing galahirm elves and help rohan to defeated Saruman
    I conquered a few Rohan's cities including Edoras, Foldburg and Helms deep since these cities were occupied by Saruman first

After that, the stupid Rohan declare war on me and start to siege my cities!
    Even a few turn later, they still go war with me!!!

Even i ask for casefire, they said it is a fxxking joke!

Can anyone help with this please? I'm so angry about stupid AI as I spent a week time in defeating Saruman!
    its hard coded , use a forced diplomacy mod if there is not one i will try to make one .

Default Re: Why rohan declare war on me playing as galadhirm elves?

Yep, use the forced diplomacy script (see the "READ THIS FIRST" thread) to learn how to use.
    If you force Rohan into being a protectorate they will likely give you no more trouble.
    You can also force them back into being allies but they may just attack again, particularly if you're holding some of the cities they started the campaign with.