Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 41920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: [Submod] AOPK 3.0: The Kings Beyond the Wall

Default Re: [Submod] AOPK 3.0: The Kings Beyond the Wall

In my Lannister campaign I can't get Kedran to have any boys. And in other campaigns my tree doesn't get any kids, but the other houses are having kids all the time.

AdmiralThrawn's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by RedGuard View Post
    Hey Thrawn, im a big fan of the update and I like the addition of the wildlings to the game, it adds more action up north after the dust has settled. I have a question though, why do some of the factions like Durrandan lack swordsmen? the descrip says they have good heavy infantry, but looking at them they have almost none. How am I supposed to face infantry rich factions like the Gardeners without them? Any plans to add swordsmen to some more of the factions and perhaps in the stormland's case, some warhammers?
    Storm Wardens are great hybrid heave inf/bowmen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

RedGuard's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralThrawn View Post
    Storm Wardens are great hybrid heave inf/bowmen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Nice, I didn't even know they existed. I have a habit of brushing off crossbowman but I tested them and they are damn good. Still would be wonderful to get warhammers in a future release maybe, or perhaps make them a AOR unit.

Downloaded the mod over the weekend and was having a blast but I have now tried two campaigns and after the Others breach the Wall I can't load a save game. Is there a work around for this? I see this was mentioned earlier but I never saw a concrete solution. Would giving the Wall back to the Nightwatch fix this?

hello I take a while playing his submod and wanted to ask why the kings of the Starks are fictitious??

Quote Originally Posted by P Williker View Post
    Downloaded the mod over the weekend and was having a blast but I have now tried two campaigns and after the Others breach the Wall I can't load a save game. Is there a work around for this? I see this was mentioned earlier but I never saw a concrete solution. Would giving the Wall back to the Nightwatch fix this?
    There's a replacement campaign_script.txt on moddb, so try that? Still not certain what the problem is though.

Quote Originally Posted by paloma_blanca1 View Post
    hello I take a while playing his submod and wanted to ask why the kings of the Starks are fictitious??
    Some are, some aren't. I think 3.0 has Theon the Hungry Wolf, who is a real character. Eddard from 1.0 was made up though, as that was before we knew much about this time period.

Quote Originally Posted by paloma_blanca1 View Post

Because the whole mod is based off of a series of Fantasy novels. Duh.

My game is crashing
    I can't go into ~50 turns without the game crashing on me and I can't continue my campaign, plz help!
    Last edited by lolIsuck; May 30, 2016 at 10:49 AM. Reason: unnecessary reference removed
    Cattle die, kindred die,
    Every man is mortal:
    But the good name never dies
    Of one who has done well

Havamal 76

Another great submod... Wow, I bring out my MTW II for Third Age and find all this great content. Goodbye to all my nights and weekends Excellent work!

A Man's Avatar Senator

This is the best submod in my opinion. Will future versions go even further North?

Hi, I have been looking through the various submods for westeros, is there one that has the others like this but then is current day with Jon Snow etc?

Has anyone tried playing as the Wildlings and conquered whole regions in the south? Are you able to recruit those regional units there? I'm tempted to attempt a campaign but would love to "settle" as the Wildlings and create a more traditional kingdom. -Leon

Having a bit of a problem. Haven't played this mod for a couple of weeks. And been playing the 'last kingdom mod' and the 'kingdoms grand campaign mod'. tried playing age of petty kings today and it did't work. it gets to the first screen then closes without a error. Any help with this would be appreciated. i can't figure out what has changed or if those other two mods have changed anything? all the vinnilla expansions work and all the other mods.

EDIT: After renaming the petty kings folder after tectonic. and it still not working and changing it back all the batch file does is start vinilla med 2. ive got no idea what is going on
    Last edited by GeneralG; June 06, 2016 at 01:51 AM.

You can't run the batch file if you rename the folder. You need to rename it back to Petty_Kings3 in order to launch it from the batch.

Got it working now, don't know what i did but it works....
    The use of STEAM-ONLY by CA is ethically wrong because:
    1. It does not need to be forced. It could be optional as other games have proven.
    2. It discrminates between internet users and non-users or those who simply do not want it.
    3. The `advantages` are only advantages in a very small and superficial manner. they do not counter the disadvantages.
    4. It suits the company way more than the user. We are simply told it`s better for us

Sweet!

PS: Wanna give some recognition to a new youtuber who made some sweet vids:

Alright, I have two questions. Firstly, when I open the game, the resolution of my screen is not proper. It's smaller, although when I open medieval the resolution is fine.
    Secondly, the game crashes sometimes. For example, I sieged Greywater Watch with House Stark and the game stopped working. Any ideas?

Hi,

I have just starting playing this Mod for the first time. Very impressive!!! Are there any Victory Conditions for any of the factions?

I figured out about the Walkers Bug, when they breach the wall. Could someone re-upload the campaign file, because the link in moddb is broken?

I actually have a question about the music. What is the official name of that mandolin GOT intro music that plays during the campaign?