Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: [Submod] AOPK 3.0: The Kings Beyond the Wall

Default Re: [Submod] Age of Petty Kings 2.0 - Breakland and Rhoynar Rosters Preview in OP

So how's it coming along? Will it be here for Christmas?

Default Re: [Submod] Age of Petty Kings 2.0 - Breakland and Rhoynar Rosters Preview in OP

For Chrismas!! It should be before tht mate.

Excellent Work, Looking forward to 2.0

Admiral you have any news,

About progress or the release of 2.0.???

AdmiralThrawn's Avatar Vicarius

Well my computer's finally fixed at least. Still, I can't promise a summer release as the time is ticking away ...

Ser Elmond Starr's Avatar Decanus

Thrawn, as I'm currently working on my Long Night submod I'd like to volunteer for writing/text editing in your mod, as I see this is one of the types of help you need to finish it sooner I'm no professional but I can help you to release it a bit earlier than expected

Just got version 1.0 it's great I haven't had any troubles. I'm looking forward to version 2.0.

I'll bet that crafty Admiral Thrawn is up to something right now...

Etruscan's Avatar Civis

yeah like single handedly destroying the rebel alliance. oh wait wrong Thrawn

Yeah, so here's a quick update. Those who play Hotseats with me will be familiar with my ongoing computer troubles. My desktop computer seems to be dead for good, and I'm not using my work laptop for all of this. Unfortunately, when I lost the computer I also lost most of the data on it. I send out some copies of the game to those assisting me, so I'm still not sure how much I lost (possible the new Rhoynar units). On top of that, I'll be working part time during the school year, and I still have a full schedule of classes (this is my last year of college and I need to focus on getting my career going).

We aren't dead yet, but things have slowed to a crawl here and I can't promise anything solid on release dates. Sorry it's taking so long ...

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralThrawn View Post
    Yeah, so here's a quick update. Those who play Hotseats with me will be familiar with my ongoing computer troubles. My desktop computer seems to be dead for good, and I'm not using my work laptop for all of this. Unfortunately, when I lost the computer I also lost most of the data on it. I send out some copies of the game to those assisting me, so I'm still not sure how much I lost (possible the new Rhoynar units). On top of that, I'll be working part time during the school year, and I still have a full schedule of classes (this is my last year of college and I need to focus on getting my career going).

We aren't dead yet, but things have slowed to a crawl here and I can't promise anything solid on release dates. Sorry it's taking so long ...
    The version I have has the rhoynar units, not sure how much further you got but let me know if you want me to send you my copy

I think that's what I've got too. It actually isn't as bad as I though, I just lost a wee bit of scripting.

Lemphibar's Avatar Civis

Hey news! And it's good "ish". Gl in school hope you're able to have alil spare time for mod

Default Re: [Submod] Age of Petty Kings 2.0 - BETA Signups!

Yup, great news. I've finally gotten off my a$$ to re-start work on AOPK. Basically here's what's left:

1) Unit cards for Dayne and the Rhoynar - DONE!

2) Traits/Ancs for most generals - DONE!

3) Writing for most factions

4) New music mod - DONE!

5) Recruitment scripting for all factions - DONE!
    Last edited by AdmiralThrawn; October 04, 2015 at 01:28 AM.

Writing for most factions?
    Last edited by Dawnbreaker; October 04, 2015 at 05:24 AM.

So the submod will be soon released?

like unit info and the faction descriptions at the faction selection screen stuff like that

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnbreaker View Post
    Writing for most factions?
    Faction descriptions and intro lore. It's mostly changed since the release of WoIaF, so I'll need to update them.

After that, its just a week or two of beta and then a release!

Any news on the progress with beta ?

I have got 2 more factions to check out which i will do tonight the mod looks awesome cant wait to play a HS on it