Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: [Submod] AOPK 3.0: The Kings Beyond the Wall

Default Re: [Submod] AOPK 3.0: The Kings Beyond the Wall

This is a great mod, but the game crashes a lot. Its gotten to the point where I cant continue as house Stark because I don't even make it through the loading screen without a crash. Any suggestions?

hello guys, anyone knows if the problem of crashing the game after the Others took the Castle black was solved? the link of campaign scripts file on moddb is dead. thanks.

Just do a quick or custom battle before launching campaign, and that should work.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboyy48 View Post
    Just do a quick or custom battle before launching campaign, and that should work.
    I tried but it did not work do you have an alternative solution? thx

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

Question I keep getting summer and winter notifications at the same time and why is the House of Tully not at all represented? Not even as a rebel settlement

Helltroy's Avatar Civis

House Tully still holds the seat of Riverrun they are vassal lords to House Blackwood.
    “Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to
    fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.”
    ~Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by Helltroy View Post
    House Tully still holds the seat of Riverrun they are vassal lords to House Blackwood.
    Oh somehow I must have missed their banner when I was looking in the settlement

Someone knows how to solve the crash which happen after the others have taken castle black? help thanks in advance

playing as Hightower notice that my king still has the 'Heir Apparent" Trait and "Of Polish Blood". i also notice when i click on the mills or mine it says "Do NOT DISPLAY" also regarding Ancillaries when you conqure Darkdell you don't get one for being house lord
    Last edited by Incredible Bulk; May 25, 2017 at 12:29 PM.

Domesticus

Hi AdmiralThrawn!

Are you making new changes to AOPK?

Are you working or closed?
    Last edited by Crociato78; May 26, 2017 at 04:55 PM.

Also experiencing many crashes

Thank you AdmiralThawn! I really like this mod! I've been having a lot of fun playing it. I have not had much trouble with it crashing. I can usually play for quite a while without crashes. A couple of times I got a crash when starting a battle, but I don't notice a pattern from other times.

One thing that would help me is if the map zoom worked right. Since the map is so large, it's hard to see the detail without being able to zoom in (F2).

Completed Map From Iron Islands to Qarth... Requesting Permission to release it as a (Sub?)Sub-mod

Hey, I just finished a map of that covers all of the Known World west of Qarth.

I intend to release it for anyone to use and modify, and I'll release a bare bones version (thanks to Alpaca's stripped down mod folders) but I'd also like to release it as a submod or preferably a sub-submod so that people can actually play an immersive GOT game on it without having to modify it personally. There's some great Submods with some great UI, units, etc, and I'd like to pair my map with some of that.

If you are a mod creator, or have the permission to grant such requests, please let me know.

Hey, I just finished a map of that covers all of the Known World west of Qarth.

I intend to release it for anyone to use and modify, and I'll release a bare bones version (thanks to Alpaca's stripped down mod folders) but I'd also like to release it as a submod or preferably a sub-submod so that people can actually play an immersive GOT game on it without having to modify it personally. There are some great Submods with some great UI, units, etc, and I'd like to pair my map with some of that.

If you are a mod creator, or have the permission to grant such requests, please let me know.

Hey, that last post was accidentally posted from my old account. If you are going to PM me about it, contact this account.

Domesticus

Does anyone have the AdmiralThrawn news?

Will it continue to work on this sub-mod or other mod / sub-mod?

Hey, I love the mod. However, I'm having an issue which is making the game unplayable.

After about 30 - 50 turns, or so, I can no longer load the game. It's happened to my Reyne, Lannister, and Royce playthrough. I'll try loading the game, and it'll say "Medieval 2 has encountered an unspecified error", and so on. I think it's to do with Castle Black falling, but I'm not sure. I was hoping for a fix, because I can't play the game if I'm just going to keep losing savefiles.

I don't know why but when the others take castle black, the game crashes and saves corrupt. Admiral thrawn never had a problem with it but some users do. So he never fixed it. I deleted the script so they just mill about beyond the wall in my version. so use my campaign script and you won't get the problem in future play troughs.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I really do like this and mod but the one thing that really bothers me is that every faction is almost completely the same Same units same stats just with a paint job. I wish there was more variety

AdmiralThrawn's Avatar Vicarius

Not gonna promise anything, but I'm playing around with a Blackfyre Rebellion mod. Will start a new thread if it goes anywhere...