Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: [Submod] AOPK 3.0: The Kings Beyond the Wall

AdmiralThrawn's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: [Submod] Age of Petty Kings 2.0 - Dornish and Riverland Rosters Preview in OP

Edit: Here you go!

Edit: Also, if anyone wants to make a submod using the new map I can send them an advance copy of it. Otherwise I've resumed work and it should be completed on schedule(ish).
    Last edited by AdmiralThrawn; July 11, 2015 at 09:25 PM.

Default Re: [Submod] Age of Petty Kings 2.0 - Breakland and Rhoynar Rosters Preview in OP

Admiral good luck with your job!
    I hope that everything is going well for you!!

About AOPK 2.0 you have any news or progress?

Default Re: [Submod] Age of Petty Kings 2.0 - Breakland and Rhoynar Rosters Preview in OP

Quote Originally Posted by Maniatis1453 View Post
    Admiral good luck with your job!
    I hope that everything is going well for you!!

About AOPK 2.0 you have any news or progress?
    I just posted another preview in the OP where I lay out where things stand. Go check it out .

Drazule's Avatar Campidoctor

Thanks for the map/preview Thrawn.

Admiral your preview is perfect as always!

I can't wait for the Beta of 2.0

Etruscan's Avatar Civis

I wonder at some point if you could add house Forrester and Whitehill in. One sworn to Stark the other Bolton. it would be cool to see house Forrester sacking highpoint.

Hahah, that'd be fun. But the Whitehills probably wouldn't show up for a long while, probably along with the Manderlys because they are followers of the Seven too.

So when is the 2.0 release date? Shouldn't it be soon?

Etruscan's Avatar Civis

I read in the game that the Whitehills Strait up converted instead of coming from the south.

I'd say that feels forced but then again, its the Telltale game so...

Etruscan's Avatar Civis

Maybe it's a Bealor Blacktyde situation where a lord Whitehill was held as a hostage in whiteharbor and converted. Then forced his family to convert.

More likely they wanted them to have a different religion to make the conflict easier.

Etruscan's Avatar Civis

Your probably right considering the pretty much just copy and pasted Houses' Blackwood and Braken and gave them a northern spin. How ever it would still be cool to have one army led by a Forrester and another by a Whitehill kill each other. All the while shouting Iron from Ice!

Yeah, I considered adding them, but I didn't want the north to become too cluttered (it should be a desolate wasteland). Maybe I'll patch them in later?

As for the beta, it's coming along but my computer keeps breaking and the repair place I go to is TERRIBLE! Plus I'm working full time... Still, you can almost certainly expect a summer release.

I'm looking forward to it.

This summer gonna hurt like a motherf****er without AOPK 2.0 !!!

We still have 46 days of summer until the autumn arrives.

Silenced Ape's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Drazule View Post
    We still have 46 days of summer until the autumn arrives.
    School starts in 2 weeks and autumn starts in the start of September I think. Each of our 4 seasons lasts 3 months.

Not sure about you, but for me school starts on September 24th (to be fair, it ends in mid June). Either way, work has slowed down recently, so I won't promise anything. We're very close to completion, but the remaining work is very boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Silenced Ape View Post
    School starts in 2 weeks and autumn starts in the start of September I think. Each of our 4 seasons lasts 3 months.
    Autumn Equinox doesn't happen until September 21st, so technically summer lasts until the 20th :0