Thread: [Released] Leadership, Intelligence, and Strength <> Authority, Cunning, and Zeal

Default [Released] Leadership, Intelligence, and Strength <> Authority, Cunning, and Zeal

Leadership, Intelligence, and Strength Replacing Authority, Cunning, and Zeal

This mod replaces Authority, Cunning, and Zeal
    It only changes text files. I also capitalised titles like "General," "Admiral," etc. for aesthetic reasons.

Download (3 July 2015)

Compatibility

This mod should be compatible with many mods as long as they don't touch the text files. Especially mods changing effect files (which also change or add to the texts in "effects.loc") will not work with it as intended without adjustments.
    Savegame compatible

Last edited by Viking1978; July 03, 2015 at 07:19 AM.

Default Re: [Released] Leadership, Intelligence, and Strength <> Authority, Cunning, and Zeal

Nice, a simple change, but makes it that bit more immersive

Crappy's Avatar Civis

Default Re: [Released] Leadership, Intelligence, and Strength <> Authority, Cunning, and Zeal

Is the file supposed to download automatically? I click the link, and I'm looking at a webpage but nothing is happening, and I don't see any buttons that say download on the page?

Quote Originally Posted by Crappy View Post
    Is the file supposed to download automatically? I click the link, and I'm looking at a webpage but nothing is happening, and I don't see any buttons that say download on the page?
    Try different browser. Site works fine with Chrome.

Great idea. I've always hated Authority, Cunning, and Zeal. They are generic and don't mean anything to me.

Echoing the praise. Much better than before.

SharpEyed's Avatar Be Fair and Thankful!

wow didn't see this mod before, I guess
    very nice one! I'll Recommend this in my Overhaul's thread (I might include in thou, if you would like that)

btw this also applies to agents?
    Last edited by SharpEyed; June 01, 2015 at 03:23 AM.

SharpEyed's Avatar Be Fair and Thankful!

so is it still working with new patch/dlc, any1 tried yet?
    and does it also apply to agents?

Such a tiny change that makes such a huge difference.

Should still be working, apart from some missing text files that are added with the new DLC & FLC. Basically it still contains one text file which has not been updated yet.. Something I still plan to do..

Updated

Lucius Verenus's Avatar Tiro

Download Link not working - more than 100 days since last download

please re upload!

Sorry guys, I probably should have let you know this earlier. I don't have this mod anymore. I lost it along with several others, even some that I spent a loot of time on, but never even hosted. So I cannot help you here. Hopefully someone else can still upload it.

Very useful mod! Excellent work!