Thread: There are files in Empires data folder that are neither vanilla nor ACW ?

Default There are files in Empires data folder that are neither vanilla nor ACW ?

Hi guys,

I don't use the forum often but i've been wanting to play the ACW mod but when i go to launch the game i get a message saying that there is files in empires data folder that are neither vanilla nor ACW can you guys help out at all ?

Thanks

Default Re: There are files in Empires data folder that are neither vanilla nor ACW ?

Just launch. Ignore the message, and launch.

Default Re: There are files in Empires data folder that are neither vanilla nor ACW ?

That means 3.6 is installed correctly. Just ignore the message and launch the game.

That's the issue, the game launches and the screen with the American soldier shrouded in smoke appears but then my computer cuts back to the ACW launcher with that message appearing.

Just managed to sort it no worries now !

Good to hear! If you don't mind, could you say how you managed to get it to work? It would be nice to have that somewhere in case myself or anyone else encounters such a problem.

Ha. My only hope and both haven't been online. great