Thread: Modfoldered?

Jezza93's Avatar Centenarius

Default Modfoldered?

Im afraid I couldnt quite gather whether or not this was mod-foldered in the FAQ and release thread.
    And I do prefer to stick to modfoldered mods due to having downloaded Rome off GFW,having to redownload just to get rid of RS2 was rather a pain (the disgusting amount of armies that could be fielded by my enemies in that mod put me right off.

Default Re: Modfoldered?

yes

KINGS AND PAWNS, EMPERORS AND FOOLS...

Jezza93's Avatar Centenarius

Well thats made up my mind for me then

it is modfoldered
    Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

-Plutarch, life of Demetrius.

Arche Aiakidae-Epeiros EB2 AAR

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

I thought the FAQ said It was modfoldered?Also RS II is awesome and is way better than EB at the moment.You could have just used tones submod if you had a stack problem.

I thought the FAQ said It was modfoldered?Also RS II is awesome and is way better than EB at the moment.You could have just used tones submod if you had a stack problem.
    its a matter of opinion, imo, EB is way better, and will always be better
    Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

-Plutarch, life of Demetrius.

Arche Aiakidae-Epeiros EB2 AAR

Entropy Judge's Avatar Vicarius

Mod Comparisons do not belong in the mod's forum. Go talk about it in the general forum if you want to discuss it.
    I beat back their first attack with ease. Properly employed, E's can be very deadly, deadlier even than P's and Z's, though they're not as lethal as Paula Abdul or Right Said Fred.
    ~ Miaowara Tomokato, Samurai Cat Goes to the Movies