Thread: Dynamic fire in the mod

Icon5 Dynamic fire in the mod

Atous Good evening, I find that to be able to ignite the cities during the battle in Attila total war and a really cool thing. Anyway I love. Here is my question to you is it possible to put this system in rome total war 2, but especially in the mod. Or else what alternative there?

Thank you

Default Re: Dynamic fire in the mod

Quote Originally Posted by Lupus Noctuam View Post
    Atous Good evening, I find that to be able to ignite the cities during the battle in Attila total war and a really cool thing. Anyway I love. Here is my question to you is it possible to put this system in rome total war 2, but especially in the mod. Or else what alternative there?

Thank you
    I think that its not possible, but never say never!
    I hope that someone can do it!

Well yes I think it would be worth looking into the games of the file. I will look at. But after this is true only if it could be possible, it would be great. is like the temple that could capture on the battlefield in shogun2 is great stuff as I find

Never look at it because in my mind i thought that this is something "locked" for Attila.Will have a look later but i think it is not possible

Yes I think it would be interesting to watch , even if it would be preferable to wait for the map modding tools for Attila total war , or lift could be interesting. at least for Additional effect like fire but especially the political system is really better compared to older

99.99% probable to be imposible.

Roh, you're pessimistic, for people being on total war center, you have to show a bit more combative. It must fight to get the result we want not just say that "tempis I leave like that"

Looks just looking for a can. Here is a petition for the map to modding on Attila total war.
    https://www.change.org/p/total-war-a...fb_ref=Default

Pity be less pessimistic, not you, not Hellenika

I'm not pessimistic, I'm realistic wich is 50% pessimistic and 50% optimistic
    I know CA, I know how they do and my experience says this: Atila TW is to Rome 2, what Napoleon tw is to Empire= The polished version of it's predecessor. Furthermore, it is well known that thousands of people still play Emp and Nap titles so, being builded in the same engine as Shogun2 and Rome....why not adding their new features to those older titles? For instance, the "choose all your army and drag it infront easily" funtion, wich really helps a lot in Rome 2 (yes they removed on Atila, this is CA). The other example is the dynamic and wonderful fire not just to buildings but to trees aswell, diminishing the morale of your enemies.

Also there was a try on the workshop to bring the town people that you can see in Atila sieges to Rome 2 with no success.

On the other hand, CA released a tool for map modding. Why not for Rome 2?

WHY NOT ALL OF THESE FEATS? because they don't care about old titles.

Edit:
    I took the oportunity Darren is now on Twitch and asked him directly (he is working for CA and is a honest guy so I thought it was a good oportunity)
    In the screen you can see my question, he obvy replied by microphone and he literally said "Probably not". So my point of view was objetive.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by Tenerife_Boy; March 13, 2016 at 02:39 PM.

Thank you for this objective response . I knew that CA no longer supported the old games like Rome 2 now than Attila . So I understood that it is actually impossible to put to Attila functionality in rome 2. Our only hope remains the possibility to have access to the modding tools for the campaign map that some models by as example " Hellenika " and especially " Rise of Mordor " can be worn on Attila and be able to enjoy the functionality of the latter. It is necessary to circulate the petitions to the maximum. As time passes more CA m'enerve to take us for morons .

Atila doesn't have a map suitable for our campaign.

Really? I'm not Thucydides but I know that Hellenika centers on Greece, and the rise of mordor in the lands of the medium. If the petition is compléte and we therefore get the modding tool for the campaign map , no matter the Story Idea treated the map will be mofifiable not care about . I have gone Team " Eprakté to Medikon " team that merged with Hellenika , so I know very well what the treaty period and therefore on what the map will be playable mod .

Quote Originally Posted by Lupus Noctuam View Post
    Really? I'm not Thucydides but I know that Hellenika centers on Greece, and the rise of mordor in the lands of the medium. If the petition is compléte and we therefore get the modding tool for the campaign map , no matter the Story Idea treated the map will be mofifiable not care about . I have gone Team " Eprakté to Medikon " team that merged with Hellenika , so I know very well what the treaty period and therefore on what the map will be playable mod .
    I wish you have right Lupus..
    But unfortunately, judging from the current CA's policy with the DLC's (basically just new maps..) in order to milk more money, i doubt if they ever release such tools...
    But if this ever happens, an effort maybe made to transfer this game to Attila. But currently (and in the near future) with the current available tools this is impossible..

Yes I know unfortunately . To see if CA listening community once finished the petition . After its still just comfort but when tasted in some functionality that are best and we want to pair them with what is best in mod. Because already it is certain Warhammer will have no modding support, the GW demon standing behind . We'll see , but hopefully ^^