Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Beta Version Status : None

Default Re: Beta Version Status : 3.7 Version For the Last Roman DLC Download Here !!!

I found that when you press Raze, your army instead occupies . Anyone else having this issue?

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Default Re: Beta Version Status : 3.7 Version For the Last Roman DLC Download Here !!!

Its was intended, there is 2 type of Raze on the game if you dont aware
    1.Normal Raze, its destroy building, killing settlement,giving you high public order leaving you easier to control population
    2.Nuke Raze, its destroy everything and create "Desolate" Land

In my mod the only faction able to "Nuke Raze" either Suebi or Hun, the rest use "Normal Raze"

You do however still can "Nuke Raze" or called it scorched earth policy to any settlement you want by simply "Abandoned" the settlement you occupy, all faction able to do that. The reason i dont give All faction the ability to "Nuke Raze", Since AI simply dont use it pretty well. For example, Britain capture London, then WRE capture it again, finally Britain recapture again, but now rather occupy it they use "Nuke Raze" , and what is they gain now recapture their previous teritory to only "Torch it"

In late game its can be serious problem if lvl 4 settlement getting "Nuke Raze" considering how many turn require to build the settlement its realy turn off looking many city started to rebuild over to be only destroyed again, lowered troop quality and economic power. Hope its satify your question
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

I cannot launch the game with _Large_Army_Radious =(

Either Radious just updated his mod, or your dont use the latest Radious mod version
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass

I just updated all of the mods and still cannot launch, got an error on Attila logo.
    My mod order

Wait for your info, i do update Beta version 3.7 from early release , the old version beta 3.7 contain radious version that cant work, but i already upload the worked one, i hope you not the misfortune people who download early release, try download the beta again. Its should work, if not try disable all the mod, and just run radious and mine first, if it work then you can start added other mod as well like Imperiales , hope its help

Something weird I noticed, Navy melee fights seems to last forever when 3.7 is activated. I'm using the radious version of your mod.

EDIT* I deleted the animation section and the bug was fixed. I don't really know which animation is causing the bug.
    Last edited by LordN00KE; July 03, 2015 at 04:52 AM.

Wew never noticed it , thanks for the report, still i dont know where its the part its require to be fixed

Quote Originally Posted by the herald View Post
    Trade's one aspect of it, but even without it I was pulling in 30k per turn as the Franks. Got a bit absurd because I had 8 armies and was invading both Spain and Italy, while saving that 30k per turn because I'd upgraded everything. Before I declared war on both Ostrogoths and Visigoths I was up to 60k.

Apparently vanilla is much much harder due to the reduced income, you start with 900 per turn whereas Radious gives you 6k per turn. Makes quite a difference. Been hoping someone would make a submod for radious with higher upkeep and lower income but I've yet to see it. Wonder if you could mess with the tax value as a easy fix?

Radious idea was good, empire should have more money than vanilla, the problem is with more money you upgrade buildings faster, which gives more money, etc. It quickly snowballs into huge amounts quickly, and you end up with your whole empire fully upgraded in 60 turns. In vanilla it takes closer to 200+ turns to do that.

I wouldn't bother editing it though Jun, let Radious try and balance it out. I guess if people find Radious too easy it makes sense to just use CAI with vanilla instead.

@Jun I'll make a submod for the diplomacy I think, the values are a little too high for my liking, it reduces player control which isn't my cup of tea. Not fun starting a game and having to instantly exit and restart. I can understand the logic behind it though, it's a way to spice up the diplomacy and stop players gaming the system. If there was a way to stop it occurring at the start of the game that'd be good, but I'm guessing there isn't which is a shame.

I'll make a submod so I can disable it at the start, I'll remove it later to keep me on my toes. I like the idea of it at least, just a pain you can't implement it easier. Making the AI unpredictable is a good plan anyway, too often do I get into mid game where I just diplomacy my way out of trouble and pick off my enemies one by one. Problem is making it betray you at sensible times, quite a challenge indeed
    I already decided it, the WRE and ERE will get heavy Buff in economy and diplomacy, for next update, After play some campaign, its finally hit my head, that rather give WRE or ERE separatist to rule the land which eventually will passed out to other minor faction that eventually will fallen to the Hun.

I wanted to make WRE or ERE very strong to the point enough to keep Player nerve always high till Hun Expansion come. The problem is, player who use WRE or ERE may found the campaign became rather easy then usual .

SharpEyed's Avatar Be Fair and Thankful!

you dont need to buff them "heavily" , as AI seemed to be playing them better than vanilla's

Just lower the max corruption a bit and maybe give less corruption effect for religion (Latin / Greek christian = catholic / orthodox in game files) as I did with my overhaul

And maybe few more little things
    Last edited by SharpEyed; July 04, 2015 at 06:12 AM.

Will add to buff list your idea my friend

Remeber not to buff them in the Radious version, they're already plenty strong enough with his mod.

Thanks for reminding

Hello Junaidi !
    in this mod u forced the CAI capture regions(towns) rather than razing ? bcs. in my campaign ( oh i used "romano-British" mod ) many factions if win the sieges , go only for raze option, witch is annoying me
    i would see more kingdom expansions for fun.

Yes, the only exception was Suebi and Hun that able to nuke raze. The Beta itself still alpha release, so you cant feel the complete experience.
    Nuke raze its potential damage the late game, imagine AI or Player build Expensive city for 100 turn and boom they gone into dust. And here we go again started rebuild everything which consume time and money, its better its limited to certain faction rather give nuke raze option to all AI. They dont handle it to well.

The mod itself dont edit statpost so its compatible to any kind of mod that offer new faction, like expanded campaign for the last roman dlc as example.

ok thx Dude ! Ill try

Im having the same issue as LordN00KE, naval battles seems to last forever when 3,7 is activated, Im using the Radious version of your mod too.

not sure how to get the large army radious pack to work. When i load it above radious the game crashes, and if i load it below radious the changes dont take effect (no 1hp system)

Quote Originally Posted by Konal88 View Post
    Im having the same issue as LordN00KE, naval battles seems to last forever when 3,7 is activated, Im using the Radious version of your mod too.
    Thanks for reporting, i already fixed the problem

Quote Originally Posted by johnmck View Post
    not sure how to get the large army radious pack to work. When i load it above radious the game crashes, and if i load it below radious the changes dont take effect (no 1hp system)
    The load order was correct to load the large army above radious pack, the problem maybe radious just update his mod, or you use the outdated Radious version.Keep in mind i dont test it along with other submod that added extra units

Right now i already on final step of testing, if all goes well i guess i can end the beta phase and release the official version this week

Preview

Bad

Neutral

Friendly

In order to save WRE from world war 3 from turn 1, i toned down diplomacy at least viable enough to give extra space for WRE to breath , right now the real treaty hold more power then actual prejudice or religion or culture stuff. I also upgrade the AI core, if the 3.6 the AI city is spread , now i try to make them focus on united the province. Still its require lots of testing to see how the AI respond with the change.

I also found a bug, that if Settlement is damaged, and the rebel capture it, sometimes its cause other AI not able to siege it properly even they bring 2 stack complete with onager. Its seem the AI got confused.

I cant say much for "The Last Roman" part, from last testing i play seem all is good.As usual the final version have lots of difference compare with Beta.
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; July 06, 2015 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Konal88 View Post
    If you know how to mod, you can open the 3.7 modpack with PFM and delete the animation folder in the mod. That will fix the melee animation bug in naval battle. Check the TWcenter workshop if you're not sure how to. Hope that helps