Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Beta Version Status : None

Default Re: (Updated) Beta Version V 3.6 Status : Ready, Download here

w00t

SharpEyed's Avatar Be Fair and Thankful!

Quote Originally Posted by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze View Post
    Thanks for your help also Sharpy
    happy to help mate

is the beta version ready for download currently, the same as the 3.6 release version due to be released? i would like to start a new campaign with the 3.6 AI mod, and the only free time i have for this month is in the next 3 days, which falls short of the 17-18 May release date

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

is the beta version ready for download currently, the same as the 3.6 release version due to be released?
    Nope
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

You know about multiplier stuffs like these right
    What they do will change the autoresolve odds (I guess) but will it change the strength really? I mean less powerful city walls etc?

Click to view content: 

Last edited by SharpEyed; May 13, 2015 at 11:44 AM.

Well its part of my job anyways dealing with that,hmm no auto resolve is still stay same, nothing change , what change is AI reaction to attack you, basicly you just modify the variable to trick the AI to attack you, by giving them false hope that they can win, even auto resolve say zero chance for AI.

I already sack entire value and still not manages to crack Hun to attack lvl 4 walled settlement, i guess that little code hiding on somewhere hidden place. Its work for all ai but not work with Hun sadly or maybe i seach the value using wrong method. Great to see you eager to learn thing that most modder never want to touch
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass

Well its part of my job anyways dealing with that,hmm no auto resolve is still stay same, nothing change , what change is AI reaction to attack you, basicly you just modify the variable to trick the AI to attack you, by giving them false hope that they can win, even auto resolve say zero chance for AI.

I already sack entire value and still not manages to crack Hun to attack lvl 4 walled settlement, i guess that little code hiding on somewhere hidden place. Its work for all ai but not work with Hun sadly or maybe i search the value using wrong method.
    Well you do your best, and I guess assembly kit didn't help much did it?

Quote Originally Posted by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze
    Great to see you eager to learn thing that most modder never want to touch
    Well I'm a curious person, also I have seen them before, just came to my mind after all this time.. for some reason..

And this (AI) is the biggest thing bothering me about game, as we thankfully have mods like Radious to fix almost all remaining stuff..

I didn't even open the game for like 3 days already

Default Re: (Updated) Beta Version V 3.6 Status : Ready, Download here. Official Release V 3.6 will out this May 17/18

Right, when 3.6 official release is out i plan to retire and enjoy the game , probably will update the mod if there is recent patch that made the mod unplayable. Radious always offer lots of juicy new units to be test anyways. At least now the campaign will be not boring from my perspective.

I already put some youtube video, so people may understand what is better arrow and aggresive artillery, believe or not , if you able to complete all element for BAI like mele, artillery, archer, spear, the BAI use it very well. Since they are constructed to use this A type versus B type its help them greatly. In simple words if AI able to hold better army composition its will react very well.

Anyways artillery will play important role, why ? Becase if both AI vs AI (yes i let AI handle my army) is under each other artillery range, they realy perform realy well, since AI work based on how much Area that covered for them, and artillery realy provided that. Its act like some shield for AI, so when both side have artillery its will like shield vs shield fight combined with higher spotted distance + little tweak on kv morale and kill ratio, its already do some magic to your play game , without even need to revamping each unit stats.

Still despite every mock about warhammer that is the game i realy dream to play , imagine see skeleton army climb enemy wall and vampires hack their enemy in the middle of night, complete with siege onager from skull, its realy give me boner

Default Re: (Updated) Beta Version V 3.6 Status : Ready, Download here. Official Release V 3.6 will out this May 17/18

Right, when 3.6 official release is out i plan to retire and enjoy the game , probably will update the mod if there is recent patch that made the mod unplayable.
    Or Radious mod gets an update?

And yea you deserve some rest for sure, unending modding for a long time is no good.

I already put some youtube video, so people may understand what is better arrow and aggresive artillery, believe or not , if you able to complete all element for BAI like mele, artillery, archer, spear, the BAI use it very well. Since they are constructed to use this A type versus B type its help them greatly. In simple words if AI able to hold better army composition its will react very well.

Anyways artillery will play important role, why ? Becase if both AI vs AI (yes i let AI handle my army) is under each other artillery range, they realy perform realy well, since AI work based on how much Area that covered for them, and artillery realy provided that. Its act like some shield for AI, so when both side have artillery its will like shield vs shield fight combined with higher spotted distance + little tweak on kv morale and kill ratio, its already do some magic to your play game , without even need to revamping each unit stats.
    I see, well I'm not interested in some Artillery improvement yet (range etc all those stuff), nor will I until s/o does a mod to decrease their accuracy to some reasonable value. (Thou I'll watch those videos)

Better Arrow effects? Hmm I'm not sure, but most likely I will go with Radious, for now at least

But I understand the aim you target, and I believe you did well
    No matter I like it or not.

Still despite every mock about warhammer that is the game i realy dream to play , imagine see skeleton army climb enemy wall and vampires hack their enemy in the middle of night, complete with siege onager from skull, its realy give me boner
    lol, well I don't think I'm gonna play that game tbh
    And idk how much moddable it will be, as they said they won't support modding with that game..
    Last edited by SharpEyed; May 13, 2015 at 01:19 PM.

Hmm perhaps, its still use warscape engine right ? If yes then pfm still can crack it and that mean modify the value.

And yea you deserve some rest for sure, unending modding for a long time is no good.
    Doctor order must be obey

Hmm perhaps, its still use warscape engine right ? If yes then pfm still can crack it and that mean modify the value.
    Yea it will, but I'm not sure how the things will be.

Doctor order must be obey
    Let's say, 'an advice from lion to his tiger friend'

Radious mods just got updated, in time

Thanks for notice me Sir Sharp, downloading now, and do one last final check

Thanks for notice me Sir Sharp, downloading now, and do one last final check
    No problem

Locked until New Beta Version released, if God Wills It

Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; May 14, 2015 at 11:36 AM.

Default Re: Beta Version Status : 3.7 Version For the Last Roman DLC Released !!!

Thread now Open , feel free to report any bug regarding AI

Default Re: Beta Version Status : 3.7 Version For the Last Roman DLC Download Here !!!

Is there any link to download the new version?

Default Re: Beta Version Status : 3.7 Version For the Last Roman DLC Download Here !!!

Sorry to keep waiting, Download link now Alive , feel free to test the new version Beta 3.7

Downloading now, intending to play the last Roman a bit today so I'll come back with my findings. I tried it earlier for 5-6 hours with just Radious but it was incredibly easy even on legendary, you really do get too much income with his mod currently. Anyway, lets hope this makes it a bit more of a challenge, if not I might just go back to vanilla + this one.

E: Ok first bug, when I load up with CAI all the faction traits for TLR factions are missing.

E2: Ok one other thing, I'm trying this with the ERE and the WRE is starting with -50 relations? Considering the empire was just split in two the relations should be significantly higher. At this stage they were reliable allies to one another, should be like +200 really.

Looking at it, it's the same with all my allies. Even in ancient times religion and a rulers preferences didn't hold more weight than treaties and such, these are my allies after all, they should like me not hate me more than my enemies!

E3: Looking at it after I started a new game I think it's down to the ruler prejudice value. Personally I'd nerf that, make it much lower, like -20 at max. -80 is much too extreme, players shouldn't have to restart multiple times to get the starting position to look historically accurate. Should be like that by default.

I'd probably also strengthen how much treaties are worth, the AI drops alliances immediately at the moment which makes them worthless unless you pander to them. They should be mutual if that makes sense.
    Last edited by the herald; June 30, 2015 at 04:03 AM.

E2: Ok one other thing, I'm trying this with the ERE and the WRE is starting with -50 relations? Considering the empire was just split in two the relations should be significantly higher. At this stage they were reliable allies to one another, should be like +200 really.
    Its random stuff, if you lucky its ended get you positive value, if not you get negative value, the ruler prejudice may change with different ruler, so if you kill the kings there is chance that faction may like you. The downside yeah like you described

E3: Looking at it after I started a new game I think it's down to the ruler prejudice value. Personally I'd nerf that, make it much lower, like -20 at max. -80 is much too extreme, players shouldn't have to restart multiple times to get the starting position to look historically accurate. Should be like that by default.
    While true its bit extreme, its do offer variety of gameplay, plus in other note, there is plenty to cover the minus value by join his war

E: Ok first bug, when I load up with CAI all the faction traits for TLR factions are missing.
    Eh , are there, i should pay more attention, will look the source of the problem (bug )

Looking at it, it's the same with all my allies. Even in ancient times religion and a rulers preferences didn't hold more weight than treaties and such, these are my allies after all, they should like me not hate me more than my enemies!
    Correct, and make sense while the downside the gameplay will be stream line so we can always predict which goes war to who first , if i make realism mod i will use this idea thought.

I'd probably also strengthen how much treaties are worth, the AI drops alliances immediately at the moment which makes them worthless unless you pander to them. They should be mutual if that makes sense.
    There is good side and bad side from increase treaty worthy, the good you get huge bonus the bad, you can use it to abuse diplomacy system. You can make sub mod anyways so other may have option to play with new flavour or still use the original concept.

I tried it earlier for 5-6 hours with just Radious but it was incredibly easy even on legendary, you really do get too much income with his mod currently
    Is this experience also you get when you use Better AI for Radious as well, if yes then i already plan to set the economy back to vanilla / original setting . Actually the purpouse of money itself is so the AI and player can build lots of stack of army.