Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: Ask and Answer all about Campaign AI stuff

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Default Re: Ask and Answer all about Campaign AI stuff

However AI seems to be using Forced march very often still.. Thou they have bonus replenishment stuff so it should be fine I guess.
    Its because the AI use the highest movement point avaliable from every stance, and forced march seem have incredible range, that why ai keep using it, however its also bring other problem, since AI that use forced march always ended tired in reinforcement battle or worse they cant attack what they should attack, my advice to reduce the forced march movement point below what its should be normal stance have, so the AI will always stick on normal route.

Great stuff however mate
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

SharpEyed's Avatar Be Fair and Thankful!

Well I did some improvements on Fatigue (level) effects for my overhaul but yea being "Tired" is still a big penalty.
    I wanted to change it to Winded but I can't do it unless I take the whole table which you know what that means..

Thou -%x fatigue rate (it exists in General/Army skills) can be applied.

"No forced march" is an option that I've already given to the players so..
    But this mod also effects Double time

Does CAI work with overhauls like War of Three Faiths?

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Dont know mate, get to much real life problem here, so i am not sharp like i was back in previous years >,<
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Quick CAI Question ��

Greetings!

i am a HUGE fan of your work! Quick question!

you mention that the AI needs a 70% victory chance to attack in your mod. Could you please tell me which table in the db determines that?

I can't for the life of me find it!!!
    "What? Men dodging this way for single bullets? What will you do when they open fire along the whole line? I am ashamed of you. They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance. " - John Sedgewick, Union General, his last words before being killed by a sniper.

I am interested in this as well.

I would like to reduce every characters movement points, I play with the stock 4 turns per season. Is that possible? Is there a compatible mod? A way to adjust game files?

I've read I can adjust "land_units table", can anyone help me find that file or have any insight?

I haven't found any mods that work, I am using the Radious mod as well. Thank you.

legio_XX's Avatar Ordinarius

Hey Junaidi had a quick feed back for Fall of eagles as I love that mod but don't like how easy it is I tried your amazing AI bit I noticed that your mod increases the Garrisons and further renders hordes ulsess as I am now on turn 40 as the west and I'm pretty sure I could conquer the world with ease. Should I be playing on hard or very hard mode? Will that help the barbarian armies?

!anyway love your miss got many hours out of rome 2 and plan to use it on Attila
    "ANY person,country or race who use's religion as a pretext to kill or conquer deserves neither Religion nore Name"

Quote Originally Posted by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze View Post
    Dont know mate, get to much real life problem here, so i am not sharp like i was back in previous years >,<
    Can you tell us what we should avoid to avoid real life problems?